Zumba Wii for Body Magic!

lickthelid

Lives here....
Tried running last year. Fail. Bought a cross trainer at Christmas. Epic fail. Borrowed my dads wii fit set up. (It sat in the cupboard)

However I bought a Black wii and Wii Zumba 2 and its brilliant!!! I don't push it, I do three or four reps of a song (I'm building up to medium intensity) as my co-ordination is poo but its between 200-300 calories burnt in that time.

Does anyone else use this and how long does it take to get the hang of the moves to up the intensity? I aassume this is good body magic? Having not really paid much attention to that part of SW just yet (I wanted to drop a bit before I started to wobble everywhere ;-) ) I wasn't sure how it fits in?

I really enjoy this and it does help boost my weight loss!

Not going to lie half of the time i'm missing the actual steps haha - totally two left feet but I still feel it working.

Burning 200-300 cals per time is fantastic!! I always put it down as aerobics or fast dancing? Which is good for body magic! Good luck with keeping it up and I hope you see results soon! x

Oh great I'm glad its not just me that's back-footed then :)

im doing it every other day at the moment as I really don't want to make it into a chore as it spoils the fun element that stops it feeling like exercise. I also just got wii sing 80s so will have to dance to that too. Clearly I don't mind making a prat of myself behind closed doors!! ;-)

Back