Zumba Game

Pearly0505

Can we include posts about this in here?
I've just bought it for kinect on xbox - yet to try it but would like to meet others who have / find out what they think about it

Last edited:
Hiya, Yeah i just got the kinect game today! I wanted to go along to a class but didn't feel confident enough to go a) by myself and b) i am sooo unco-ordinated that i knew i would need to get the hang of it in my own living room with the blinds firmly closed!

So anyway i had a go tonight and i loved it! I wasn't worrying about point scoring and being perfect - the woman on it is really fast at doing the moves and i just couldn't keep up all the time but i was constantly moving and jiggling everything anyway! I was very pink and sweaty afterwards and i felt great not fed up and moody like i do when i do my shape evolved!

It gets a thumbs up from me!

Ive yet to try mine =[ ive been on night shifts and I will be for the next three weeks. So I have no spare time to have a go =[ as soon as I get a spare half an hour I shall be on it!

Hiya, Yeah i just got the kinect game today! I wanted to go along to a class but didn't feel confident enough to go a) by myself and b) i am sooo unco-ordinated that i knew i would need to get the hang of it in my own living room with the blinds firmly closed!

So anyway i had a go tonight and i loved it! I wasn't worrying about point scoring and being perfect - the woman on it is really fast at doing the moves and i just couldn't keep up all the time but i was constantly moving and jiggling everything anyway! I was very pink and sweaty afterwards and i felt great not fed up and moody like i do when i do my shape evolved!

It gets a thumbs up from me!

you should go to a class, you can't beat the class atmosphere. it's not about being on your own, you get that confidence hat on and go! there's on at the marton country club friday mornings and there's one starting up at the neptune centre friday mornings. also if you look up sam thornton on the zumba site she is excellent and does some at stockton football club and christ the king in thornaby. she teaches at david lloyds which i go to and if you contact her she can get you a pass for there. if you need a buddy i can be there for you. i do all 3 at david lloyds, tuesday 11-12, wednesday 5.45-6.30pm and thursday 10-11.

nikki

Back