Zumba

he goes on certain file sharing sites and it was there, naughty I know

Yep got it off the Zumba website. Am starting to wonder if it was an 'impulse buy' and if I'll ever actually use it......

Yep got it off the Zumba website. Am starting to wonder if it was an 'impulse buy' and if I'll ever actually use it......

I know what you mean but it cant help or make a difference if we dont use it ..... :)

True. Maybe when it's not as horribly hot in the evenings I'll use it - or maybe it'll gather dust!!! Ha ha!!

used

:p
True. Maybe when it's not as horribly hot in the evenings I'll use it - or maybe it'll gather dust!!! Ha ha!!

lol I know what you mean. Years ago I lived with my sister for a little while and we used to buy new exercise videos and watch them together on a Friday night lounging on the couch with a bottle of wine and a takeaway and cough the odd bar of chocolate .... well the thought was there!

Ha ha!!! At least the Zumba DVD made it into the player and I did it (attempted!!) - which is more than the Biggest Loser one did!

They do say "it's the thought that counts".....

Ha ha!!! At least the Zumba DVD made it into the player and I did it (attempted!!) - which is more than the Biggest Loser one did!

They do say "it's the thought that counts".....

Aww gawd dont mention the Biggest Loser Im addicted to it .... I have no idea how they dont have a flipping heart attack though they push them so hard and they seem to live on next to nothing! Still it seems to work for them. If I've have gotten off my tush all those years ago and actually done the darned video I wouldnt be in the state I'm in today :sigh: :D So from your one off experience of Zumba is it worth it :D ??

I only did the basic steps one - didn't even attempt any of the other ones! Think I'm gonna have to do it a few more times before attempting the others - but I stuck with it for the hour.
I think, personally, I'd be better off trying it at a class - but there aren't any round here. AND, there's lots of shimmying (?) and hip stuff, which is what I have issues with!!! ha ha ha!

A girlfriend and I are going to do it. She is richer than me and is getting the tapes. If it works out o.k. we will start a Zumba Club. If we call it a club we are not liable for all the silly licenses etc. ones needs here to start anything.

It sound like such a fun way to tone up.

Back