Zumba

you will love it amanda it doesnt feel like exercise at all its great fun

got a zumba class for saturday. yaaaaaaaaaaaay

I went to a Zumba class last night, it was excellent, loved it, can't wait to go again next week :D I was a bit exhausted by the end of the class but I managed to keep up and do the whole hour, really brilliant stuff and will deffo be getting the new game thats coming out in March too!

I also met some really nice people who were there for the same reason as I was - to lose weight. So hopefully I'll make some good friendships there too :)

hmm, well the zumba i did yesterday at my regular gym was very easy. a bit too easy id say.....
currently at the virgin active gym and trying out their zumba class later on. as its virgin active, i have high expectations that this will be better!

hmm i still dont get that "omg zumba feeling" after trying different gyms and instructors.... i doubt ill go back to zumba.

body jam beats zumba hands down!

gina_b said:
hmm i still dont get that "omg zumba feeling" after trying different gyms and instructors.... i doubt ill go back to zumba.

body jam beats zumba hands down!

Amen Sister - Zumba is ok tho the classes by the likes of Lindsay Jay and other trainers are amazing - but bodyjam is the true dance workout !!!

~daisy~ said:
Amen Sister - Zumba is ok tho the classes by the likes of Lindsay Jay and other trainers are amazing - but bodyjam is the true dance workout !!!

What's bodyjam?

Back