zumba?

sumayyah

please try again
do when have an sole sorcers here that go to zumba classes?

i currently do a 2 hour line dancing class ( not as easy as folks expect ) but its not enough for me now and am thinking of adding in a zumba class each week

anyone doing them now? am i likely to be on the deck within minutes? ( am an ex dancer so can manage fairly well )

Am sure Shanny does or did this, but I might be wrong

I went Tuesday hun

Did a topic about it!

It was fab, very much go at your own pace, wasn't the fattest one their for one either and iv never said that before!

Was full of girls wanting to loose weight and have a laugh!

Loads of bum and boobie shaking!

Deffinately give it a go xxx

boobie shaking? better strap the twins down before i go then or im likely to do myself an injury, lol

There should be options given for asnything that is high impact or high intensity, so take them if you need to pace yourself. A decent sports bra and comfy trainers are essential!! I fell in love with it instantly and am now an instructor!

oh absolute necessity, my knockers took a bashing lmao also the woman next to me looked worried she was going to be side swiped by them haha xxxx

Hiya, I'm on SS+ and I go to Zumba. I absolutely love it! Just take it at your own pace and definitely get a sports bra. Take LOTS of water and perhaps a towel to wipe away the sweat. I haven't had that much fun in years! I did feel a bit lightheaded the first couple of times I did it, but since then I've taken a bar with me. I have half of it before the class and half after and since then I've been fine.
Have fun! :D:bunnydance:

Back