Zumba

natasha1974

Silver Member
:DJust been to my very first Zumba class it was fab i have no co-ordination whatsoever lol but really enjoyed it and boy did i sweat. So just a message for all those un co-ordinated people who think they wouldnt be able to do it if i can anyone can lol

I want to try it but scared I'll be the biggest there and that I will get so out of breath I won't be able to keep up x

I've just started too. Been to two classes.
I'm big but there are many there bigger!!!!

Sweating for an hour - very attractive!!!

I've been thinking about going but think I might wait for the wii game to come out as the classes seem to be getting really busy round here and I don't think I could be doing with that!

heya.. im the same cant be doing with busy classes.u can buy the zumba dvd's online ive been thinking about it. u can do it in your own time with no worries who's looking at you!! :D

heya.. im the same cant be doing with busy classes.u can buy the zumba dvd's online ive been thinking about it. u can do it in your own time with no worries who's looking at you!! :D

I'v been thinking about getting the dvd's too, argos are now selling them at 49.99
Includes 6 workouts on 4 DVDs.
Nutritional Guide and 2 Bonus Toning Sticks

hi, i tried zumba the other week and loved it, unfortunately the friend i went with couldn't back it back to class, so, going order a dvd off ebay, have just got a latin dance one for 1.50(including postage) going try that the day:D

Back