Zumba

Fruitybabe

Well I bought the zumba game for the wii yesterday and tried it out today. I did about 50 mins and wanted to track it but could not find zumba on the list.
I have listed it as latin american dancing for now but does anyone have any idea where to find zumba on there or do you do the same as me?
I would like to add that it was a mega workout and even though I couldnt quite keep up I felt awesome after that I had a good workout, which I have not done in a long time. Well worth a look if you love zumba or even if you love dancing :D

sorry i don't count my active points. if i do anything i just see it as helping my loss for that week and not for using for extra food so no need for me to count it :)

I know what you mean but I won't necessarily use them just want to log my activity. It's the first time in a long time I have been active, its personal preference I suppose as to whether you log and use or just log them.

I log it as Latin American dancing or aerobics :)

I never eat my activity points either but I like to see them mount up & I know I have something to fall back on if a sudden meal out etc comes up.

Good luck

Back