Zumba!!

October Optimist

Hello again everyone!

So, since my first ever diet, (many moons ago!) it was drummed into me that eating healthy was only half the effort needed for effective weight loss!

So now, 6 days on from starting LT TFR I felt it was a good start to kick old lazy habits out and in with the 'new and improved me!' ... Well, kinda! I have bought 'Zumba' for the wii! I have never attended a Zumba class but have observed a class before so I new kinda what to expect, and it is so much fun! It really gets the heart pounding and you can feel your muscles working! (muscles i forgot i had!) I would recommend it to anyone who doesnt mind looking a fool for 20 minutes, (in the privacy of your own home!) Its brilliant! I may ache tomorrow though!

Has anyone else tried it?

I have it!!! But i havnt used it yet!!! I'm such a slacker!! x
you should do it! it leaves such a feel good factor! I only did it for 20 mins and am aching right now! lol

I use the freebies on youtube to zumba to via the ps3 ;) it does make ya giggle a LOT and always a good pick me up ;) x x x

That sounds like fun! I'll have to give this a go....After all, I did the timewarp in my kitchen the other day, by myself with my yellow marigolds on as I was doing a little bit of housework. Felt so invigorated and refreshed afterwards and a bit of a wally.... hehe!! x

I have the dvds and I love it! Its fun and its a bloody good work out as well!

Hi all:wavey:

I used to go to Zumba once a week and l loved it although I was absolutely knackered afterwards as its an hour session. I started on this diet 3 weeks ago and have lost nearly 2 stone already but I didn't go to gym at all in that time as your supposed to limit your exercise at first. Now I'm in my fourth week I'm ready for exercise :whacky068:and my energy level has gone through the roof :happy036:, I've been to Zumba 4 times this week already and going on Sunday too! Can't get enough of it and hoping that OH or my sons get me a Wii Fit with Zumba for chrimbo....will need to re-inforce my living room floor I think! :party0049:

Back