ZUMBA

nicolexox

Just a wee thread to see if anyone else likes zumba. i think it's good and assists with weight loss :D !

:D:)

I LOVE zumba! I did use to do it daily ( got the dvds) and i loved the shape of my figure but have since put on some weight and haven't done it in a while, i will defo start again though

its fab!, i prefer the classes over the wii game tbh xxx

Zuuummmba!
Oh how I miss it! I was really going at it last year at the classes, I absolutely loved it. I've never seen myself sweat so much and it was sooo much fun as your just dancing away.
Anyways definitely the best form of exercise for me personally it helps you shed the pounds as well as toning your body.
I'm hoping to get the DVD set for crimbo so I can do at home, wasn't very impressed by the wii version. Maybe as I'm comparing it to the classes. X

Amigurumi: good:)... honestly, everyone at the class is the same - there are people of all different shapes and sizes, everyone does their own level and no-one stares at anyone, laughs nothing like that , dont worry xx

Marli: Yeaah, the classses are alot better :), i have the DVDs myself with the waist band, they are okay :)

Amigurumi: there is such a wide variety, you will get beyonce, then things such as rolling on the river, it's so varied, then some are zumbas own songs:)

yeaaaah:(, i'm similar in the aspect i am very insecure with eating in public xxx

Back