Zuuuumbaa! Anyone else doing the Exhilarate box set?

marzipanda

I just got the box set with 7 DVDs
  • 7 Zumba Fitness Exhilarate DVDs:
    1. Step-by-Step
    2. Activate
    3. Rush
    4. Exhilarate
    5. Ripped
    6. Mix
    7. Fitness Concert
  • Zumba Exhilarate Program Guide
  • 2 One-Pound Toning Stick

And just wondering if anyone else has got them! I have only done Rush a couple times and I gotta say its so fun, even though I can't really follow the steps exactly I make sure I keep moving and I sweat buckets! That's on a 20 minute workout too! Will try out the other DVDs this week.

I have the original box set with the toning sticks. I have seen this one and am thinking about buying it but wasn't sure as I don't really want another pair of toning sticks but would like to have some new routines. Does anyone have both? Is it worth buyinh if I already have one box set?

I have the original box set with the toning sticks. I have seen this one and am thinking about buying it but wasn't sure as I don't really want another pair of toning sticks but would like to have some new routines. Does anyone have both? Is it worth buyinh if I already have one box set?

Sorry, off topic, just seen you're from Chesterfield me too :)

Where do you get these dvds from? Looked on amazon but can only see the zumba fitness dvd, total body transformation which is £40...x

Sorry, off topic, just seen you're from Chesterfield me too :)

Where do you get these dvds from? Looked on amazon but can only see the zumba fitness dvd, total body transformation which is £40...x

Hey small world! Don't you live here now then?

I first saw this in my local sainsburys but have found it on the net too. The total body transformation set is the one I already have, its quite a few years old now x

Hey small world! Don't you live here now then?

I first saw this in my local sainsburys but have found it on the net too. The total body transformation set is the one I already have, its quite a few years old now x

No we're posted to Germany as hubby is in the Army, we're moving back this summer :) Where abouts are you? We're in North Wingfield :)

x

Back