Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Half pound off - I'm ok with that though :) 5.5lb total this month that's what I have to focus on, and keeping up the gym so I can start to tone up too.

How did you get on?

OMG we are twins 1/2 lb off for me too :D and also 5.5 lbs total.

I have bought ingredients for over night oats and a variation carrot cake flavour . I have lots of ideas for this week so I'm hoping to be pretty good all week as I'm out for a meal with the pre school mums on Friday night :eek:

x

Wooo! Check us out! I'm so pleased were slimming buddies, what a great match!

What are overnight oats?

I am writing a shopping list today so can go out tomorrow and stock up so I have no excuse for bad choices!

Some people refer to it as magic porridge.
It's 35 grm oats , yoghurt ie vanilla muller layered with raspberries. Covered in a dish or similar and left in the fridge overnight. I have bought one of these little jar's from Tesco to make mine in. I saw several people today eating theirs in group after they had been weighed.

homepage.jpg

Some of the ladies at my recommended Oats, grated carrot , nutmeg, cinnamon , and 2 syns for snack pack of raisins it's supposed to taste like carrot cake.

I am going to have a bottle of wine tonight with one glass out of it with my Sunday lunch tomorrow. I have a spreadsheet I made which calculates your syns if you'd like a copy ? I asked my consultant if it's okay to go to 15 syns and he said yes. ( i've been told in the past to only ever use 10 ) he said that was a fallacy and as long as I use 5 -15 it's ok.

So basically if you calculate that you can have 15 a day that's 105 per week. The spread sheet gives you 105 per week and you just type in how many you've had per day as you have them. I write under the day column what I used them on .

View attachment Weekly Syns.xls

Or if you'd like to use 10 per day use this spreadsheet. The far column on the right hand side tell you what you have left. I think it's usefull to use syns weekly if you want a bottle of wine at the weekend.

Attachments

• Weekly Syns 70 10 per day -.xls
    35 KB · Views: 18
Definitely going to try those overnight oats they look scrummy! I guess you can put any fruit in? Although I do love raspberries!

Oh yeah could you send me a copy on email of the spreadsheet please that would be really helpful - my email is [email protected]

Not keen on carrot cake so probably won't try that one but definitely the oats, will be handy for work too as I quite often get up too late for brekky so I could take to work!

Have you measured yourself? If you haven't you should, it's a good boost if you haven't had a big weight loss x

I've emailed you chick .

Well I make clothes in my spare time so I pretty much know my measurements. Dresses I made just before Christmas are too big on my chest now ( typical eh ? )

Ps any fruit in the oats is fine. Whatever you like. When I used to make it last time I added grated apple in the morning.It's just a matter of finding what you prefer , depending on which yoghurt or fruit it would taste really different xx

Wow clever clogs making clothes! That's so cool :)

Thanks for emailing it over, hasn't come through yet but I pick them up on my phone so sometimes they take a little longer.

Think I will start with the vanilla and raspberry and then maybe experiment depending on what I have in! I think the banana and custard muller might be nice with sliced banana in it!

I think last time I didn't like mullers in it as it tasted too artificially sweet. I think I maybe used activia. Will have to experiment xx

Ps no clever just something I've always done x

Got it! Will use it for next week and see how I get along!

Today's food

Didn't have brekky

L - pasta n sauce (1)

D - vegetable lasagne, hex a cheese, jacket potato and veg

Small amount of Apple crumble (6?)

Collecting my food shopping tomorrow so hoping the week goes a bit better than today lol

Had a manic day today and about to head off to the gym so just a quick food note!

B - muller light

L - muller light, banana, mug shot

D - beef stroganoff (mix 3syn, milk as a choice), mushrooms onion and rice. 1 piece garlic bread maybe 3?

Just made up my overnight oats for brekky tomorrow!

Hi it's been manic here too !!

B Overnight oats ( carrot cake style ) 2 syns for raisins
L Soup and shape yoghurt.
D Carrot and swede mash, chicken, gravy

Hi fi ( 3)
Quavers 5
extra milk 1.5

Have felt like utter crap today, been off work :(

B - half of my magic porridge, it was nice but made me feel even more sick :( made up some more for tomorrow though so will try again.

L - half a tin of spaghetti hoops

D - small portion of Turkey spag Bol with loads of veggies

Oohhh how do you make the hunters chicken? Please tell me you have a low syn bbq sauce recipe!

Oh sorry you've not been well. Both my kids have got something similar at the ,moment.

I have three different recipes for Hunters chicken. Its free apart from the cheese.I used morrions nume grated cheese 40 g for 4 syns. It was delicious.

Hunters chicken - free if using cheese as a hexa

For the sauce: (This makes enough for 2 or 3 generous portions)
227ml passata (1/2 a carton)
3tbsp sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Worcester sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder

Mix it all up in a saucepan, bring to the boil and then simmer until it thickens up.

For the chicken:
Chicken breast (one per person)
Bacon
Cheese (hexa)

Wrap the chicken breast in bacon and pop in the oven on a baking tray. I had my oven at about 180 degrees. Then when its nearly cooked, sprinkle the cheese over the top. Put it back into the oven to let the cheese melt and then serve with the sauce drizzled over the chicken.

That sounds absolutely delicious! I am definitely adding that to my shopping list for next week.

Think today might end up being an off plan day as still feeling rough so might have some bread to try and settle my stomach but only have white bread in :(

If you are not well you are not well. I wouldn't worry too much just get well soon.

I'm off plan I've had a nightmare day yesterday , my boss is an arse and I came home and had a drink I was shaking that much ..the some crisps ...

Oh no that's not good about work :( sometimes you have a day where only a drink and naughty food will make it better. I hope today went a bit better for you.

Today's food

B - magic porridge with raspberries

L - red and green pepper batons with philli lightest and a pear

D - fajitas (6syns for 1 wrap, 2 syns for seasoning, 1 syn for salsa).

Total 9 syns

Back