ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

So, I've been out and about quite a lot today but I've managed to stick to plan quite easily :)

Todays food:

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread (5pp) low fat spread (1pp) marmite (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for tea (2pp)

Lunch:
WW cheese & brocolli quiche (8pp) mccain micro chips (4pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp)

Snacks:
WW choc mini roll (2pp) Banana (0pp)

Dinner:
Chilli salmon fillet (6pp - may be slightly more because of the chilli marinade, but I have most of my weeklies still there anyway) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, red/green/yellow peppers (0pp) 4tbsp light caesar dressing (1pp)

Haven't decided what I'm having for pudding yet, but I still have 6pp left so I'm sure I'll find something. Will update later with final pp used for the day

I've also drank quite a lot of water today, so I guess that's what's keeping me full :)

xx

So, I've been out and about quite a lot today but I've managed to stick to plan quite easily :)

Todays food:

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread (5pp) low fat spread (1pp) marmite (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for tea (2pp)

Lunch:
WW cheese & brocolli quiche (8pp) mccain micro chips (4pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp)

Snacks:
WW choc mini roll (2pp) Banana (0pp)

Dinner:
Chilli salmon fillet (6pp - may be slightly more because of the chilli marinade, but I have most of my weeklies still there anyway) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, red/green/yellow peppers (0pp) 4tbsp light caesar dressing (1pp)

Haven't decided what I'm having for pudding yet, but I still have 6pp left so I'm sure I'll find something. Will update later with final pp used for the day

I've also drank quite a lot of water today, so I guess that's what's keeping me full :)

xx

Decided to have a WW lemon cheesecake for pudding (5pp) and still have 2pp left so I'm gonna have a pack of skips too.

37/37 daily points 48/49 weeklies left

Decided to have a WW lemon cheesecake for pudding (5pp) and still have 2pp left so I'm gonna have a pack of skips too.

37/37 daily points 48/49 weeklies left

Added that up wrong, so I'm having a yoghurt instead of a pack of skips cause it's only 1pp
xx

Hi guys just a quick update, weighed in this morning and lost 3lb!! Made up.

Also, I'm going to a BBQ this afternoon, so if anyone has any tips for me that would be great!
Xx

well done on the 3lb loss :clap:.
Personal i didnt use many of the weeklies as the weeks i used them i didnt have a great loss, so i choose to not use them and it took me 11 monthes to lose 4st, but then im alot older than you so it takes that bit longer to lose weight:D
have a nice barby this afternoon, its raining here in ireland :cry:

SANDRA ;)

Thanks guys, the BBQ was lovely. Because it was only a family thing I decided to get some WW sausages and take them with me. So I had finger rolls with my WW sausages in, but left the bread off for the burger, otherwise just that 1 burger would have been more pp than my 2 sausage hot dogs!!
Otherwise, I had some new potatoes, savoury rice and a chicken drumstick - minus most of the skin (couldn't get some off) And I just kept drinking water and diet coke, and I didn't even feel deprived!
I've used all of my points for the day so if I want anything else to eat tonight, I'll just dip into my weeklies :)
All in all I feel like I've had a normal afternoon out, and I've made good food decisions. I FEEL SO IN CONTROL!!!! haha :D

I'll update later with all my food for the day xx

All sounds really good foodwise and what a lovely day for a BBQ! Glad you enjoyed it and felt in control and not deprived,sounds like you had a really nice time :0)

Yer I could have filled up with salad as well, but I was soo stuffed and completely forgot the salad was there :S haha. I'll remember for next time :) xx

Food diary for today- my daily allowance has now gone down to 36!

Week 3, Day 1

Breakfast: (8pp)
WW bagel (4pp) low fat soft cheese (1pp) 2 turkey breast slices (1pp) 142ml milk for day (2pp)

Lunch: (went to BBQ so it's not too healthy - 27 pp)
Burger (5pp) 2 Bread rolls (9pp) 2 WW sausages (3pp) Onions (0pp) 3tbsp kechup (1pp) 1 chicken drumstick (3pp) new potatoes with herbs and butter (3pp) savoury rice (3pp) 2 cans diet coke (0pp)

I wasn't going to have any dinner, but I got a bit peckish around half 8. It's not an overly healthy choice, but I'll fill my day with lots of fruit tomorrow lol

Dinner: (6pp)
WW Bageln (4pp) Low fat spread (1pp) Marmite (1pp)

Snacks: (2pp)
WW chocolate caramel bar (2pp)

36/36 daily points used
42/49 weeklies left

Jaly said:
Looks good! Are the WW bagels nice? I've yet to try one :)

Yer they are lovely. I was really happy when I realised they did WW ones lol x

Week 3, Day 2

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk (2p)
Total: 5pp

Lunch:
2 slices white bread (5pp) 3 slices ham (1pp) Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp) WW cheese 20g (1pp)
Total: 8pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp) Clementines (0pp) WW chocolate caramel cake bar (2pp) WW Ice cream (2pp)
Total: 4pp

Dinner:
2 whole eggs (4pp) Mushrooms (0pp) 40g WW cheese (2pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) Brocolli (0pp) 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp) WW Cheesecake (5pp)
Total: 17pp

34/36 daily points used
42/49 weeklies left

Hi Laura - I'm Laura too :) I've just started Weight Watchers last week and I've just signed up to this site! Going to follow your thread because you seem to be doing great! Your food diray is a great help :) Good luck xx

Back