ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Freakonafloat said:
Hi Laura - I'm Laura too :) I've just started Weight Watchers last week and I've just signed up to this site! Going to follow your thread because you seem to be doing great! Your food diray is a great help :) Good luck xx

Aww cheers, its always nice having support :) I think this site is really helpful to keep u motivated too and to see what kind of things other people are eating, when you're lost for inspiration!!

Your food for today sounds nice! What are the WW cake bars like? I've always wanted to try but wasn't sure if they'd be as nice as they sound!x

I don't mind the cake bars I think they're quite nice. I'm not so fussed on the chocolate biscuits cause they don't really taste of much. The caramel cake bars are really Yummy tho, but then maybe I just think that because I haven't had real chocolate in 3 weeks! Haha.
Theyre 2 for £2 in Asda atm tho, so always worth a try x

Week 3, Day 3

I've strugged food wise today. I've been so busy and haven't managed to eat all my points again!! At the minute, I'm just not hungry at all, and even though I know I'm supossed to eat all my points, I just don't see the point of eating just for the sake of it- just hope this doesn't affect my weigh in on Sunday.

Breakfast:
WW bagel (4pp) Low fat soft cheese with garlic & herbs (1pp) turkey breast slices (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Lunch:
3 sesame crispbread (3pp) 1 tin tuna (3pp) 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp) cucumber, red onion (0pp) Diet pepsi (0pp)

Snacks: WW chocolate caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
WW Chicken Curry (8pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) 2x WW choc/toffee ice cream (4pp)
Total: 16pp

34/36 daily points used
42/49 weeklies left

Yay just found your diary, I didn't know you had one sorry hun I would of subscribed earlier. You are doing so well. Xx

Week 3, Day 3

I've strugged food wise today. I've been so busy and haven't managed to eat all my points again!! At the minute, I'm just not hungry at all, and even though I know I'm supossed to eat all my points, I just don't see the point of eating just for the sake of it- just hope this doesn't affect my weigh in on Sunday.

Breakfast:
WW bagel (4pp) Low fat soft cheese with garlic & herbs (1pp) turkey breast slices (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)

Lunch:
3 sesame crispbread (3pp) 1 tin tuna (3pp) 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp) cucumber, red onion (0pp) Diet pepsi (0pp)

Snacks: WW chocolate caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
WW Chicken Curry (8pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) 2x WW choc/toffee ice cream (4pp)
Total: 16pp

34/36 daily points used
42/49 weeklies left
If i wasnt hungry and hadnt eaten all the pp i didnt force myself and i lost every week, well done on your day.

SANDRA ;-)

Thanks for subscribing guys, I know I'm only on week 3 but all the support on here makes this diet so much easier :) x

irishlady said:
If i wasnt hungry and hadnt eaten all the pp i didnt force myself and i lost every week, well done on your day.

SANDRA ;-)

Thanks! Makes me hopeful. I think ill try and bulk up my lunch a bit today, and have a lighter dinner .. or ill try anyway! Lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Thanks! Makes me hopeful. I think ill try and bulk up my lunch a bit today, and have a lighter dinner .. or ill try anyway! Lol x

Hope all goes well for you food wise today,I've seen people say have full fat versions of things or some nuts!

irishlady said:
hope you had a good day :D

SANDRA ;)

Yeah, I've planned a bit better today. And after my dinner I've got choc pud with custard :) looking forward to it lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah, I've planned a bit better today. And after my dinner I've got choc pud with custard :) looking forward to it lol x

Oh yum that sounds great xx

Week 3, Day 4

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread (5pp) 2 tsp low fat spread (1pp) Marmite (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 9pp

Lunch:
3 sesame crispbread (3pp) 1 tin tina in brine (3pp) cucumber, onion (0pp) 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp)

Snacks:
1 pack of skips (2pp) 1 carton pure orange juice (2pp) Banana (0pp) Apple (0pp)
Total: 4pp

Dinner:
Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, Peppers (0pp) Lemon & pepper salmon (6pp) 4tbsp caesar dressing (1pp) WW chocolate pudding (5pp) WW custard (2pp)
Total: 14pp

35/36 daily points used
42/49 weeklies left

Urgh! Brought 2 clementines to work with me and theyre sour as hell =O needless to say I only managed to eat 1.
Think ill be having them off the shopping list next week lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Urgh! Brought 2 clementines to work with me and theyre sour as hell =O needless to say I only managed to eat 1.

Lol maybe leave them a few more days hun they may sweeten up xx

lauramarlow88 said:

Wa that's a shame!

Back