ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Oh my gosh I'm at my mums cause my OH is shampooing her carpet and I haven't had any dinner yet... I'm starving!!! *I WILL NOT GIVE INTO BAD FOOD CRAVINGS!!*

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh no,does she have anything healthy you can snack on while you wait?

No, and shes taking us the pub as a thank you, which is lovely but all I can think about is chocolate cake! Haha x

lauramarlow88 said:
No, and shes taking us the pub as a thank you, which is lovely but all I can think about is chocolate cake! Haha x

mmm cake!! Xx

Oh, I'm so disappointed in myself. Went the pub last night and ended up having chicken skewers with chips AND a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream :(
The most annoying thing was I didn't actually enjoy the cake as much as I thought I would. Maybe cause I felt guilty, I dunno?
On a brighter note, up until that point id had quite a healthy day, and I'm straight back on it today, no messing! And I'm gonna get on the treadmill tonight to see if I can burn a few calories before my weigh in on Sunday!!
I'll update properly later with my food diary.

Hope everyone is ok! Xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Oh, I'm so disappointed in myself. Went the pub last night and ended up having chicken skewers with chips AND a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream :(
The most annoying thing was I didn't actually enjoy the cake as much as I thought I would. Maybe cause I felt guilty, I dunno?
On a brighter note, up until that point id had quite a healthy day, and I'm straight back on it today, no messing! And I'm gonna get on the treadmill tonight to see if I can burn a few calories before my weigh in on Sunday!!
I'll update properly later with my food diary.

Hope everyone is ok! Xx

You still had 42 weeklies hun so don't beat yourself up over having a treat. Xxx

Week 3, Day 5 (BAD DAY!!)

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) WW Vanilla Yoghurt (1pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
1 Warburtons white roll (4pp) 3 slices of ham (1pp) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp) Banana (0pp) WW caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Snacks:
1 clementine (0pp) 2 packs of skips (5pp)

And here's where it all went a bit wrong ...

Dinner:
Chicken Skewer Sizzler from Hungry Horse (37pp) Choc fudge cake with ice cream (21pp)
Total: 58pp

I managed to get nutritional info from the hungry horse website, which was quite helpful and will come in handy for next time - and I can maybe make wiser food choices.

36/36 dailies used
1/49 weeklies used :eek:

Week 3, Day 6

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) WW Toffee Yoghurt (1pp)

Lunch:
2 Brown Bread (4pp) Ham (1pp) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1tsp butter (1pp) Banana (0pp) WW Choc mini roll (2pp)

Snacks:
Skips (2pp) Apple (0pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
3 Bernard Matthews turkey dinosaurs (11pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) Lettuce, Tomato, Peppers, Cucumber, Onions, Mushrooms in fry light (0pp) 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp) WW Honeycomb ice cream (3pp)
Total: 20pp

36/36 dailies used
1/49 weeklies left

Just to point out as well, I've also earned 3 activity points this week, but I've decided not to include them in my food allowance :)

You still had 42 weeklies hun so don't beat yourself up over having a treat. Xxx

Thanks! Just not looking forward to WI day now with having used so many of my weeklies. I haven't really used them for the last 2 weeks, but as long as I haven't put weight on I'lll be happy. Don't wanna undo all my hard work x

lauramarlow88 said:
Thanks! Just not looking forward to WI day now with having used so many of my weeklies. I haven't really used them for the last 2 weeks, but as long as I haven't put weight on I'lll be happy. Don't wanna undo all my hard work x

I'm the same this week I've eaten more than I normally do and I'm dreading weigh in!! But what will be will be!! I'm sure you will be fine hun. Xx

Week 3, Day 5 (BAD DAY!!)

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) WW Vanilla Yoghurt (1pp)

Lunch:
1 Warburtons white roll (4pp) 3 slices of ham (1pp) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp) Banana (0pp) WW caramel cake bar (2pp)

Snacks:
1 clementine (0pp) 2 packs of skips (5pp)

And here's where it all went a bit wrong ...

Dinner:
Chicken Skewer Sizzler from Hungry Horse (37pp) Choc fudge cake with ice cream (21pp)
Total: 58pp

I managed to get nutritional info from the hungry horse website, which was quite helpful and will come in handy for next time - and I can maybe make wiser food choices.

36/36 dailies used
1/49 weeklies used :eek:
oh hungry horse loved their food when i was over there on my holiday 2 weeks ago, :D

if you can do abit of excercise oh even walking to burn off some of the pps that might help with wi :)
hope today was good and weekend is a good one too :D

SANDRA ;)

Yer i love the hungry horse menu, just need to be a bit more food wise next time I go.
I'm going the pub tomorrow for lunch but I already know what I'm having - keeping it healthy with a chicken fajita salad :)
Just keep my fingers crossed for WI in the morning. I hope ive lost 2lb to get me into the 15s and get my 5%, but after my mishap on Thursday is be happy with 1/2 lb :) x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Hun xx

Well, just weighed in and its a STS. I'm so disappointed and I cant help but cry :(
I know why its happened and I should be happy I haven't gained but I can't help feeling ive really let myself down this week because of lack of planning.
Just made breakfast for my OH but I can't face any yet. Got loads to do today so might just grab a banana on my way out.
Sorry for the rant xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Well, just weighed in and its a STS. I'm so disappointed and I cant help but cry :(
I know why its happened and I should be happy I haven't gained but I can't help feeling ive really let myself down this week because of lack of planning.
Just made breakfast for my OH but I can't face any yet. Got loads to do today so might just grab a banana on my way out.
Sorry for the rant xx

Oh Hun, don't let a STS throw you off track when you have been doing so well.
You haven't gained you have just delayed your loss by a week.
Refocus, look at where you think you went wrong and try to avoid those mistakes this week.
Grab some proper breakfast Hun, not eating properly won't help you either xxx

Back