October Challenge - The Race Is On

Good evening ladies - well done to each and every one of you for the month of October.

I have decided tonight that due to the fact that im not spending half as much time on minis these days ( and when i do its a game of catch up), this will be the last challenge I will be setting up.

It would be lovely if someone wanted to continue to set them up every month and to keep a spreadsheet if possible. I know Kami has a lot on her plate and its not always possible to update every day.

Good luck to you all for your future losses and your journey to target. Thank you for joining the challenges I hope they have helped spur each and everyone of you on.
Love Sheila xx

Totally understand Texty. Thanks for running them

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

October target hit with a 3lb loss this morning 8lb for the whole month including sons 21st meal out, birthday cake and take away on Monday - well happy with that :)

sts for me to end october.

thanks for setting up the challenges texty but totally understand why u need a break. best wishes

Thanks Sheila for having run this one :) totally understand why you'd not want to do the next - I imagine it requires quite the time investment! :)

Managed 7lb of my 8kb target for October. Last week was a hol so expecting to start nov with a gain but straight back on it. Thanks for the challenge Sheila.

Well done to everyone in October. Thanks to Sheila for setting it up initially, totally understand why you're stepping back.
Kami still hasn't posted, really hope she's ok? Anyone know?

Good luck for November and the run up to Christmas everyone :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done to everyone in October. Thanks to Sheila for setting it up initially, totally understand why you're stepping back. Kami still hasn't posted, really hope she's ok? Anyone know? Good luck for November and the run up to Christmas everyone :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

No idea hun I know she had a lot going on at home xx

Back