Twinkle's Journey

Hi Twinkle hope you've had a great day :) x

How has today gone for you? x

Just caught up with your diary - well done for your loss, AMAZING.. you must ne so happy. Inspirational

Hi Twinkle hope you've had a great day :) x

My day isn't going too badly hun, at least I've managed to stay 100% lol, not quite sure how though as I feel a bit weak today. How are u doing?xx

How has today gone for you? x

I'm at work at until 12 and tonight has been quite challenging so far but remained 100%. Not sure why :-S maybe the lasr few days of stress catching up with me. How are u doing, I just posted on your diary xx

Hi Twinkle. Stay strong. You're doing great!

Hi Twinkle. I'm still 100% but found it difficult at work today because I have such long days. Also, very tired as I only managed a couple of hours sleep last night.

Hi Twinkle. I'm still 100% but found it difficult at work today because I have such long days. Also, very tired as I only managed a couple of hours sleep last night.

Awww I hope today goes smoothly for you and keep positive. You're doing fantastic xx

Good evening all :)

I know it makes a change for me to be quietish for the day but I've been trying to sort out the issue that has been stressing me out so much. Although the problem isn't resolved and won't be for quite some time, I am feeling alot happier and relaxed. Thank you all for your support throughout all of this :)

I have been 100% today and it'll still be the same when I go to bed tonight but tonight has been more challenging for me. I think it's because it's been so quiet here but I've been sitting in the car instead of the shop so I'm not around any food. I know this isn't actual hunger but just as difficult as if it were.

I am feeling really positive about Exante and feeling confident that I can see this through to my target weight. I have set up my targets in a diary and I plan to stick with it as long as I can.

Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow x

Last edited:
Day 3 of week 2! I can hardly believe it to be honest. I caught a glimpse of myself in my daughter's full length mirror this morning and noticed a difference. I haven't got such a fat face anymore and my legs looked less chubby in my joggers than they normally do. I was tempted to have a sneaky weigh in to see if I'd lost anymore but I'm determined to hold off until my weigh in day. I remember the days of being a daily-weigher and remember only too well how soul destroying it can be when there's either no loss or a small gain, so away from the scales I shall stay.

I'm seeing my mum today, which usually I'd be panicking because she's a real feeder. I know she means well bless her but both her and my nan like to make sure we're 'well fed' whenever we visit, but while my mum was waffling on about a get together last week and how she had so mich food left over from Christmas, I bit the bullet and told told her about this. She wasn't happy at all but reluctantly accepted it and I felt relieved that one of my biggest obstacles was out of the way.

Anyway, enough ramblings for the morning. How is everyone getting on? I wish you all a gentle day x

Hey Twinkle, you are doing so well!! Love your determination and positivity and well done on telling your mum. With some people you are around a lot you just have to tell them about Exante so they will stop trying to feed you. Well done on getting into week 2. Yes you really can tell a difference quite early on which was what makes me determined to give this another real go. Last year, I had such a straight run on Exante of about 2 months of total focus and exercise and I lost not only weight but really lost inches. So no matter how hard it is, it's definitely a short lived hardship with quick results.
Btw, I didn't notice your first week's loss anywhere, are you weighing monthly?

Hey Twinkle, you are doing so well!! Love your determination and positivity and well done on telling your mum. With some people you are around a lot you just have to tell them about Exante so they will stop trying to feed you. Well done on getting into week 2. Yes you really can tell a difference quite early on which was what makes me determined to give this another real go. Last year, I had such a straight run on Exante of about 2 months of total focus and exercise and I lost not only weight but really lost inches. So no matter how hard it is, it's definitely a short lived hardship with quick results.
Btw, I didn't notice your first week's loss anywhere, are you weighing monthly?

Hi BeeBeeSee, friends and family can be your worst enemies sometimes, can't they? Even if they mean well.

2 months on plan is amazing. I really hope you do well this time around. I think to have something to really focus on is a massive help.

My first weigh in was on Sunday and was pretty amazing, still can't quite believe it but I lost 1 stone 2.6lbs :-O which means I've lost more than a quarter of the weight I want to lose x

Well done Twinkle you are inspiring. Day 3 week 2 already is wonderful. Enjoy visiting Mum, I know all too well about family feeders too lol x

Wow twinkle, that is an amazing loss, congrats!! And that really motivates you to go on then, doesn't it. I hope you have a nice time with your mum. My mum's a funny one. She feeds everyone but is slim herself and tends to talk a lot about diets. Very conflicting.

Good afternoon all you fine peeps :)

It's really annoying trying to reply to threads from my phone as it doesn't want to work when I want it too grrr lol

I have a night off tonight. I have a few girly friends coming over, who luckily all know I'm on Exante and won't give me any grief lol. Tonight, we are flower arranging for my wedding. Not getting married until August but because I'm making alot of the bits myself, my friends are helping me get cracking with it all. I'm quite excited about doing this because this will be one of the biggest things to do.....food wise, if we have a get together, we usually buy a take away or the take away boxes from Tesco or Asda and kn occasion, have a bottle of wine or 2 lol. This won't be happening tonight. They know what I'm doing, so they're all good to cut out the food. I'm not fussed over alcohol anyway, so they might all have a drink, but not me, no no no lol.

I hope everyone has had a good day and an even better night. Probably catch you all tomorrow ;-) x

Back