£1 for a pound

Although thinking about it im only going to have about £20 anyway ahaha

my BF gets me a small gift if i get a sticker...ive had some nice things - a new belt (cos mine was too big) and some silver funky chunky earrings....

I think all incentives are great, esp on SW when you KNOW you are going to lose the weight! :D

x

I am a fairly new starter to SW, so I need incentives at the moment ;-)
Well thats what I am saying anyway ha ha, how long my 'sponsors' keep it up is another think, but my £1s will be going in so any extra is another bonus

I started doing this and then we was skint so I spent it :(

What a great idea! Think I may start doing this!

My boyfriend also said that he would treat me to something (whether its a new dress or a meal) every time I lose a stone, so that's 2 incentives!

Tara, your avatar picture has got me drooling lol
I love Jensen Ackles...

I've just thrown in another £1.50... could get a pair of knickers from Primark with that! lol

what a great idea, think I;ll do this and get the wife, parents and in laws involved too!! Ching Ching!! :D

my BF gets me a small gift if i get a sticker...ive had some nice things - a new belt (cos mine was too big) and some silver funky chunky earrings....

I think all incentives are great, esp on SW when you KNOW you are going to lose the weight! :D

x

Awww what a lovely bf you have there Ellebear :D

Back from my weekly weigh in 1.5lb off this week,................another £1.50 in my jar :D hey I even managed to get my first 1/2 stone sticker :)

Im joining in this one ladies, and guess what ive just looked in my purse and i have got £16.56 and ive lost 16 1/2lbs what luck !! Will have to hide it though cos if hubbie spots £16 in a jar he will just have to have it for something or other. oh just worked out by the time i get to target i should have around £47.50. yea !!!

I lost 1/2 lb yesterday... so 50p in the jar for me this week :)
Congrats on your 1/2 st award jojo :)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee 2lb off for me this week and I got myself "Slimmer of the Week" too, so chuffed, another £2 in my jar :)

well done! I sts this week :( so nothing in the jar for me this week

Hey cocoa sts, better than a gain hun, well it is in my eyes anyway :)
I notice you have your 1/2 stone and your slimmer of the week showing, I cant get both of mine on my signature even though I have enough space?

I put them on photobucket and used a html code... 'cause I couldn't work out how to upload more than 1 picture lol
Or you could take them into paint and save them together in one (if ya know what i mean... i'm crap at explaining lol)

Back