★★THE ALL STARS ... Good luck all :D Post results here please :D

nannis

Silver Member
Hi and welcome to Team 1, The All Stars :D
This is a continuation of this thread http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/70406-all-stars-update-members-please-read.html

As you all know Saraian is nolonger a member of Team 1. I have taken Saraian's place as Team leader. Our team members are:

Nannis
bobwillbethin
Manny
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Scores from the last four weeks will still stand, so we are doing very well :D

Please remember to post your result after WI, the best way to do this is to copy and paste the list and add your own score to it.
Scores are as follows:

A loss = 2 points
STS = 1 Point
A gain = 0 Points

In my signature there is a new logo for our team, please feel free to copy it to your own sig :)

That just leaves me to say GOOD LUCK to all our team, lets kick some dieting butt!! ;):D

Anna x

Scores from last 4 weeks are:
Kirsty2012 - 0, 2
Manny - 0, 2, 2, 2
dietingqueen - 0, 2, 2, 0
21lbs to go1 - 0, 2, 1, 2
lauramumof2 - 0, 0, 2, 2
couscous - 0, 2, 2, 0
Lozbo - 1, 2, 1, 1
Hopeyet - 0, 0, 2, 2
saraian 0, 2, 1, 0

Last edited:
Week 5 (2-8 feb)

Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin
Manny
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

I had a loss this week, 2 points added :)

Last edited:
Week 5 (2-8 feb)

Nannis- 2
Kateweston
Manny
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo - 0
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Sorry team...had a gain this week (had chest infection and had to go hospital so comfort ate for a couple of days!) Have restarted, so am back on wagon as of yesterday.

Hi Lozbo :) .. Thanks for posting results. Hope your chest infection is clearing now, good luck for next week xxx

I get weighed on Thursday, I will post then.
Last week I got weighed on the Monday. I then changed my class to the Thursday class and they weighed me again and I lost another half pound. So it will be this Thursday again before I can post a figure for the teams.

Heres hoping for a loss.

I get weighed on Thursday, I will post then.
Last week I got weighed on the Monday. I then changed my class to the Thursday class and they weighed me again and I lost another half pound. So it will be this Thursday again before I can post a figure for the teams.

Heres hoping for a loss.

Good luck for Thursday x

Good Luck lauramumof2 for thurs! And Good Luck to the rest of the team for their WI days! x

Sorry I couldn't weigh in as snowed off.:( I guess that means a 0. Don't worry Lozbo, when you're unwell everyone comfort eats, well done for getting back on track.
Good luck for Thursday wi Laura.

Nannis- 2
Kateweston
Manny
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Karen x

How is the snow now Karen? Our has all gone :( .. I was watching the new this morning and they were talking about Surrey and how bad the snow is...
Good luck for next week x

Manny will be back soon, As he wont be WI this week I will put him as a 0 ... :)

Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin
Manny- 0
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Last edited:
We've still got loooads of snow. One of our dogs (half yorkie half poodle- sounds wierd but dead cute), keeps running through the snow and the snow sticks to her fur like massive baubles; covered in them!! Back to work tommorrow - boooo Don't think they gritted any roads around us.
Speak soon
Karen x

We've still got loooads of snow. One of our dogs (half yorkie half poodle- sounds wierd but dead cute), keeps running through the snow and the snow sticks to her fur like massive baubles; covered in them!! Back to work tommorrow - boooo Don't think they gritted any roads around us.
Speak soon
Karen x

Bless! Hope the roads aren't to bad....My mother in law has one of these different breeds, he is the cutest dog and such a softie! He's a cockapoo :rotflmao: I found it most hilarious when she told me :p
x

Manny will be back soon, As he wont be WI this week I will put him as a 0 ... :)

Nannis- 2
Kateweston
Manny- 0
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Hello,

I am trying to catch up on what I have missed. I have not officially weighed but I will take it as a 0 anyway as I am sure I have gained.

hello I getto bug you guys
my weigh in day is a thursday so will post tomorrow with a good result ( i hope lol)

Nannis- 2
Kateweston
Manny- 0
dietingqueen-0
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo
Hopeyet
blondie1987

I didnt manage to get to WI this week, so have put a 0!!! sorry guys!!!

can i just ask Nanni.... Are we supporting each other via individual threads or through this one?

I didnt manage to get to WI this week, so have put a 0!!! sorry guys!!!

can i just ask Nanni.... Are we supporting each other via individual threads or through this one?

Hi :) ... Thanks for updating, good luck with the coming week :)

I think it's nice to support each other within this thread and in diaries (if you have time to do this) ... Anyone is welcome to pm me if you need extra support. I am only just starting out again, but have previously lost seven stone (only to be silly and regain it :eek:)...While losing weight last time I was a "weigher" at my local meeting, so have seen people go through all kinds of emotions at the scales, as have I!
Im determind this time it's a way of life, and it WILL work :D
I think the idea of having a team of people all supporting one another is great, it can only help towards achieving our goals...I for one, know that support is half of the battle :)

Anna xx

Back