★★THE ALL STARS ... Good luck all :D Post results here please :D

Hi :) ... Thanks for updating, good luck with the coming week :)

I think it's nice to support each other within this thread and in diaries (if you have time to do this) ... Anyone is welcome to pm me if you need extra support. I am only just starting out again, but have previously lost seven stone (only to be silly and regain it :eek:)...While losing weight last time I was a "weigher" at my local meeting, so have seen people go through all kinds of emotions at the scales, as have I!
Im determind this time it's a way of life, and it WILL work :D
I think the idea of having a team of people all supporting one another is great, it can only help towards achieving our goals...I for one, know that support is half of the battle :)

Anna xx

totally agree with you there Anna, support is key for me.... :)

I was doing fine up till Christmas, just cant get back on track... managed it for about 10 days and than had soem birthdays and slipped back into old habits, I have gained and lost this last 15lb... more times than i wish to remember. :) x

Personally i'd find it easier to support via this thread, as there are so many of us... but will try n check ind threads too :)

Special occasions are when I struggle..And there always seems to be one just around the corner!
My birthday is at the end of the month, Ive decided im going to be good all week, then have some takeout with some girly friends at the weekend...But then hubby and son want to take me out on the Sunday for a meal...Im going to have to be really strong and focused to limit the damage that weekend!

Special occasions are when I struggle..And there always seems to be one just around the corner!
My birthday is at the end of the month, Ive decided im going to be good all week, then have some takeout with some girly friends at the weekend...But then hubby and son want to take me out on the Sunday for a meal...Im going to have to be really strong and focused to limit the damage that weekend!

always best to have a plan... i always slip if i dont have one :) x

I'm going to cook a meal on valentines day... for me n OH... so that will be within points... next birthday isnt till March(dd3)!!!! lol

Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin
Manny- 0
dietingqueen-0
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo- 0
Hopeyet
blondie1987

It's a right pain isn't it having yum food for bdays and valentines etc. So hard to say no. It's only when I've finished i wish I hadn't eaten the naughty, why never in the middle to cut out damage limitation!
Keep saying I am going to start a diary, but I worry if I will keep it up to date as it's so hard sometimes finding time and I like nosing at everyone elses to see what they're up to:D

Hello all Team 1 :talk017:

Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin - 2
Manny- 0
dietingqueen-0
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2
couscous
Lozbo- 0
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Well done everyone who has had a loss this week! I agree that having a team is a good way to get some extra support. Hope everyone is having a good week and has a great weekend! xx

Forgot about valentines day lol...it's our first as a married couple (10th since we got together)

awwww.... how lovely :)

well I have three girls so we can never go out for a meal alone :) so we have never really celebrated for the last 12 years.... other than a card soemtimes.

I thought I'd cook a surprise meal.... have candles etc.... and than I can make sure it's within points etc lol He works evenings... so can get it ready when kids in bed.... and give him a buzzz... lol to come home:D:eek::rolleyes::p

Well done Laura, you're doing so well, a loss every week.

Hello Lozbo, hope you have good weekend, just been looking at your wedding photos, they're lovely, love the colour of your dress.

Karen x

Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin - 2
Manny- 0
dietingqueen-0
21lbs to go1 - 0
lauramumof2 - 2
couscous
Lozbo- 0
Hopeyet
blondie1987

Morning Everyone....

well I think from somewhere... I have found the motivation to get back on track... might have been when i was cleaning my bedroom yesterday... and continuously seeing my self in mirrors!!!! ( oh and coming accross a picture of me at goal!!!!

Last night i went to sainsburys.... picked up some shopping... and i have planned my meals till breakfast Monday...

Nas x

Back