★ ♥ The Change starts here!!! ★ ♥

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good xmas and a great New Yr.

I have spent from May until now on the Xenical area, but am no longer using Xenical, although I still have a supply of it :)

Started my weight loss mission (again) in May last year, and managed to lose 24lbs ... very slowly mind! And am not happy with how I have gained recently.

Found this area and felt it was more apt for what I want to acheive as need to lose 153lbs - 10st 13lbs so have a very long journey ahead!

I had a lovely Christmas other than eating nearly everything in sight.

Ordered some scales..... At last so I dont have to keep going to boots or wherever.

They came and I have done the ultimate weigh in.... Its so bad its not even funny!!!

I have gone up to 19st 13lbs! GUTTED!

But hey ho, Time to get back on track, have bought some appesat to try and curb my hunger and help me work out when Im full and have had a pretty good day today with what I have eaten so fingers crossed its all down hill from here!

Will try and keep posting regular as I find it really helps, sorry in advance for my down days (I tend to have quite a few)

Hey, I am in a similare position so if you ever need to talk I am here loads! And I'll put up with your down days if you put up with mine lol :) x

Ahhh Thanks hun.

You will regret saying that ha ha :)

Hey.
We have almost exactly the same amount of weight to lose! I need to lose 10st 10lbs.
I hope all goes well for you.
Im always around too if you ever need to chat to anyone/rant about anything!

Claire x

I weighed in at exactly that amount Tuesday, my first thought was ye gods - but then I picked myself up off the floor and thought positive thoughts - not always easy I get the down days too.

Hey Nee, good for you for getting back on track hun xx

Hey you,

Thanks, I have to keep trying, thought I would post in here too, and get lots of people to keep kicking my A*** :)

How are you getting on?

I weighed in at exactly that amount Tuesday, my first thought was ye gods - but then I picked myself up off the floor and thought positive thoughts - not always easy I get the down days too.

Yep, with you there, I have gained about 15lbs or something in the last month or so, so was really disapointed but may aswell focus that into this again

Hey.
We have almost exactly the same amount of weight to lose! I need to lose 10st 10lbs.
I hope all goes well for you.
Im always around too if you ever need to chat to anyone/rant about anything!

Claire x

Daunting isnt it, but im sure we will get there, I hope so anyway, and same for you if u need a chat or anything Im normally around, unless I go into hibernation :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went ok, but then we tried to do a shop online with asda and there was no delivery slots till beginning of next week and had to get some bits so we decided to go in there, of course there was this offer that could not be avoided for smarties cookies (2 for £1.50) and I munched 5 of the damn things OOPPPS

But never mind, not going to let it bother ... well not yet anyway :)

Hope all is good xx

I'm getting on ok thanks :D, doing calorie counting now, keeping to low fat too. So far so good. Got a new exercise bike the other day.....just need to take it out the box and bluddy build it :rolleyes:
xx

Building it will be a workout in its self hehe!

Sod the cookies, I've forgotten about them already, so should u hun!

x

Tell me about it, that's why its still in the box :D Opened the box, looked and shouted on hubby, who shouted back *I'll help you later* :rolleyes: It's being built tomorrow, or else lol :D

At u get "I'll help you later!" I'd prob get "well you brought u figure it out!!" haha x

He bought it though :D although he says its really mine....yeah yeah whateva, just build the thing already lol

Morning!!

Check me out being on here at 8am!!!

Cookies.... what cookies, totally erased from my brain now :)

Weighed this morning and 2lbs off forever... unless the cookies that I didnt eat come back on my scales at some point hee hee

I have some friends coming for the day today from where I used to live so that should be fun, providing they actually make it here with this crappy weather, so hopefully have a nice day planned :)

Will be back on no doubt later or tomorrow to give an update on whether I was a good girl today .... friends taking me for lunch arrgghhh!!!

Hope you had a good day and snow didnt ruin it!! xx

Had a great day yesterday, was so good seeing my friends, weve been friends for over 20 yrs so not seeing them weekly is hard, but means when we catch up we have so much more to chat about :)

Food wise, wasnt too bad, Had a scrambled egg with toast for breakfast and at lunch a turkey sandwich at the pub with no butter and a couple of roast potatoes ...Yummy... then in the evening I had some curly fries and Low Calorie nuggett things... it is a saturday after all!!

Today I plan to do some of my assignments (college work) and take my dog for a nice walk in the snow... going to aim for a 2 hour walk to try and burn some extra calories :)

Sounds like a good weekend to me! Is the weather still bad where u r? x

Hey Nee, just wanted to pop by and say hope your having a good week and keeping on track ok x

Sorry I havent been on, had the most awful week!!!

Monday I found out my Grampy had passed away :( he was 84yrs old but it hasnt made the news any easier, havent had great sleep most of the week and been abit up and down on food too but starting to get myself together abit more now!

Got on the scales today and have STS so actually quite pleased and then went for a 1 hour 40min walk with the dogs to relax and burn some cal's

Hope all's ok with everyone else

XxX

Sorry to hear about your gramps hun. Well done on the STS through this stressfull time x

Well a couple of days on and OOOPS just had a Chinese....... Whilst watching Hollyoaks with Hannah struggling with Anorexia My head turns and says to eat hmmmmm Is there an official illness for compulsive eating..... and not wanting to throw up.....

Having a really weird day, not sure whats going on but feeling sorry for myself but hopefully after a good nights sleep Ill feel all bright again tomorrow and not have any slip ups :)

Back