♥☺♥ into my 3rd week of restart ss 100% ♥☺♥

amethyst

Banned
And am so proud i have stuck to it 100%

got another 2 stone to go to goal, when shall i move up the plans? shall i start ss+ now?

not sure what to do...

:D

Hey hun, well done on sticking to it. Havent a clue about what you should do best person to talk to is your lovely cdc :D

becky xx

she is telling me to ss till goal lol... but i worried about gaining when i start eating again :(

Congrats on your restart. You're doing fab. I'm planning to ss until goal and then move up the plans from there. Hopefully i'll still lose weight moving up the plans and that will just be an added bonus.

well i put my goal for 11 stone bmi 24.1 ... but i really want to be 10 stone something to be safe or maybe even 9 stone something to be really safe!

think my cdc means to ss till i am 11 stone then move up the plans, i am going to do ss+ end of the month cant wait really looking forward to it..

but then i worried about my body eating my heart ? :( lol

god i such a worrier! so perhaps when i get to 12 stone dead on then move up the plans?

i dont know ?

i dont think you should be worrying about that kind of thing. you know cd is perfectly safe get to 12 and then start moving up whenever you get to a weight you are comfortable with hun xx

I hope to move up from SS+ when I reach BMI of 25, so that I can re-educate myself to eat 'normal' amounts.....not the ***p that I did eat that got me to my old (eh, 3 weeks ago) weight. I hope I don't see that weight again....didn't feel good. Well done on your fab losses to date - I hope I'm that successful!

Back