♥♥♥♥ It's Thursday, Let's Do It Hour By Hour ♥♥♥♥

amethyst

Banned
Can not believe this, i came downstair's this morning and my front door was open? not wide open just like it not been shut correctly. I am so worried, trying to get hold of my mum see if she popped round early for something. :cry:

anyway off clothes shopping again today, can't wait... best be getting ready..

have a lovely day everybody :)

Did you shut the front door last night ? If it was not your mum , then has anything gone missing ? there is alot of people around my area now that have been robbed , but they just walk in take things and go since Oct its been going on , now we have police warnings everywhere . What they do is take something and go , the lady a few doors down got all her frozen food taken my god

no one has been here, have checked and al lthat, either eldest did not close door proply lastnight, or my mum popped round early and didnt want to wake us up by slamming the door, but i would put money on it that my daughter did not shut the door proply, just like her tbh! First time this has ever happened! urghhhh

first time and the last time :)

yes! omg my tummy is churning, oh coming tommorrow with a van to move me :) went to see his boss and was told if no van is there tommorrow lunch time he will higher him one! so i know it is defo on now, must pack later today :) Half of me still think's it wont happen, but i have pushed him and told him straight i want to be at home, fed up of being un happy in this house, and back and for all the time, just not settled.. if he dont move me this weekend then i am going to do this house out to be happy in! So we will see now!

anyway better go going clothes shopping..

have a nice day everybody, keep glugging, THINK THIN :)

Did you say you are moving tomorrow if you get the Van ?
Little confused there ? Hey where are you going shopping , let us know what you get !

just started and had choc mint porridge and one pint water roll on today.
going for a pamper day and fashion shoot tomorow so have to look my best :)
xxxx

Day 5 and an early start as having my window took out to get new 3pce suite in!!! Must say made difference to my being hungry getting up early as need my first pack at half 10 which havent been having it till half 12ish so far.
Amethyst cant believe what you said about your door it would have scared me to death, bet you check a million times tonight. Hope the clothes shops gone well. xxx

afternoon me lovlies

well todays weigh in day, always an exciting day, have i lost/havnt i lost? we will see later :)

wee girl had her weigh in this morning and gained a whole 200g in the last 2 weeks, lol one of these days she will find a line on the chart, lol

pissin it down today, got thouroghly soaked coming back from the community centre but hey at least its not scorching outside now

annoyed with my neighbour they lite a couch on fire last night right next to my fence, had to rush round closing the windows, the smoke could have killed my wee girl :(

lol @ pissing it down lol lol

it is here too, been shppping bought a few bits and bobs not that happy tbh absoloute carp! and i have had a macdonald's FFS i am so angry at myself! mum and kids were having one, i was doing well till they started giving free samples on the new chineze menu :(

oh well still having my pack's and putting it behind me!

awww amethyst :whoopass:

what did you buy anyway?any new handbags?? I lurrrrrrveee handbags :D :D

3litres down now and peeing just as much as the rain is coming down here :) nice i know!!!

someone came into our house and stole things while i was asleep upstairs on my own. left door open for OH and he rang at 11pm to say he'd missed his train and wouldn't be coming home and i just fell asleep again... three days later he asked where his playstation was... a few things had gone missing and some strange things like a neighbour finding my bag (i thought i'd dropped it, i had my phone and keys and wallet on the table) things like that... the car door being unlocked and OH saying i hadn't locked it when i knew i had and him losing the key... all really obvious once you add it up but at the time we just thought we'd been careless. totally freaked us out. i never told my mum. a couple of years on and i have a different OH and the door is now always locked. even if we are sitting on the other side of it in the living room. and i don't live in a high crime area either. some people must just watch and try doors!!

abz xx

jeez abz. Id freak the head if that happened to me. I woul prob move out.

Our door is always locked anyway well cuz of sophie id be afraid she go onto the road even though its a estate but there is some mad drivers here that fly around the estate and dont give a damm about the kid that might be around the corner on her bike.

Hows the diet today hun?

not bad. i have an absolutely cracking headache though. and since i work in IT not looking at the screen isn't really an option. i'm also meeting a friend after work and i have no clue how i'm going to get from here to her without getting totally drenched. i'm sitting here in all the clothes i have with me, which involve a jumper as the topmost garment... ha. it's trenching down!!

abz xx

aww do ya not have umbrella ella ella with you?? it might stop il keep fingers crossed for you. Hope the headache goes soon :) x

awe abz i had a headache yesterday, i can only chill sitting here though, baby climbs all over me, and i cant dissapear upstairs cus i cant watch her :(

daughter must of left it open, dotn know why i never noticed it when i was going to bed, very scary, i will be watching it as of now though! sheesh omg i could of been attacked! my baby could of been kidnapped, oh god my dog could of been dog napped! all sorts going through my mind now! luckily for me though none happened! but still!!

and this is weird but i have to say, last week i had a dream (as i do) that my neighbour who is 93 got broken into and attacked whilst her son was asleep! was well weird, never thought anything of it, till now?

Hi Guys

Just thought I would pop in and say hello.
Not been posting lately but I have been lurking and reading all your posts.

Diet wise?? Dont ask !! But I will be back.

Hope you are all staying dry, we are having a Thunder storm here at the moment. Sky is as black as coal ! Hope it soon blows over.

Take care everyone

HM
XX

Amethyst , so how many Cals do you think you had today , its hard I know to say no to freebies hehe

i dont know, :( i had 2 spring roll's, and quarter taste of their new chineze chicken in a bun, then i bought a chineze chicken thing in a bun (got heart burn now) ..

urghh

Back