♥♥♥♥ It's Wednesday, Let's Do It Hour By Hour ♥♥♥♥

oh and 3 and half litres down plus 1 shake

yummy yummy i just tried the frozen choc tetra and can say that it was absolutely GORGE shame i didnt get more i only got one of each flavour to see if i liked them. :( o well next week.
going to a friends bbq tonight arghhh resist temptation :( i will!!!!!
wish me luck
xxxx

2 shakes and 2 litres of water down so far :)
Had my week 3 weigh in a day early and lost another 3lbs. Am pleased with that-if I could just get to the loo I'd probably lose another 2lbs! lol :D

Another day down and I must be in ketosis now as I haven't even had my 3rd shake yet and the past 2 days I would be starving way before now!!

Weigh in was today too and I'm 9lbs down yay!!

No more coming off track for me!!

well done on your weigh in amanda :)

3l water down and 2 shakes now, gonna have a bar to finish off the day

i love my tetra frozen too makes a nice treat in weather like this

just watched the dispaches sandwich thing on four online ewwwwwwww not eating them again

Oh I see claire yep I looked and saw belfast and presumed was a one off!!! Which counsellor do you see hun if you dont mind me asking???

i see a girl called catherine who does house calls. its much more convinient for me as i have a disabled child and its hard having to drag her across town of an evening

Just wondered as my sis in law a counsellor in elsecar barnsley so know not far from you. Bet its a god send having someone to call in on you. xxx

Back