♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

yep i've just been reeeeally quite, wait what do you mean you're not buying it? oh man i'm busted aren't I? Ok i'm sorry, really sorry, really, really sorry, am i forgiven?
Ok so i did jump ship, actually i jumped a fair few, been from w8 to slimming world to celebrity slim to slimming world with a few of weeks inbetween each of the 'Nicki's eat till you pop diet' and i'm still heavier then when i left ww. But i've been drawn back by pro points, for me i think having something completely new is going to be good for me and the 49 is going to be a god send when i have my inevitable 'screw the diet' moment. Signed up for a free trial and i no i'm going to be on 48 a day, not sure how the points have changed but i'm not sure i'll manage all of them, give it a good bash though.
I'm thinking about going to a new group tonight but since i have left i have reverted to my old, panic about everything, don't leave the house self, so not sure i'll actually manage, but i guess this week would be a good time to join as the new system will be explained to the whole group.

I did drag my big bum to group last night and i'm very glad i did, i haven't been to this one before and i was a little suprised to find it was run by a man, not that i mind, in fact i prefer it, the other ones i've been too in the area i didn't like. The best thing is i think that with a man running it, i can pursaude hubbs to join in a few weeks. We both need to lose weight and in all honesty i don't think i can stick long term if he doesn't join because its extra support and he moans more then me about his weight. So last night i bought the duluxe pack and a menu planner, just need to sit down and re educate myself.

So i overcame my fear of ww group but i walked into work today, had a panic attack and was sent home. Luckily the manager who was in was lovely, hubbs not so impressed just keeps telling me to pull it together and it really doesn't help, in fact it makes it worse because now i feel that he thinks i'm putting it on. I started taking my pills this morning and i'm getting god awful side affects already so i think i'm in for a fun day.

Back