♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

I just so badly want to be thinner, healthier, pregnant :( just seems all so far away right now. I feel like i'm waiting for life to start and it won't start until i've lost most of the weight.

:( you could have taken those words right out of my mouth, I know exactly how you're feeling..:hug99:

On a good note though, if you had 26 pts you will have covered the Chinese no problem so don't worry about it, you weren't bad cos you were in points :D

Hey love, sorry to hear you had a difficult day with hubby and then the chinese. I agree with Florabell, I'm sure you are within your points but maybe if you are still unsure, drop back a couple for a few days?

xxx

Aww poor Nikki you sound so glum. Those bad days are horrible aren't they? I wouldn't worry about the chinese, it sounds like you might still be within points and like becca says, you can always claw a few back over the next day or so.
Cheer yourself up by thinking how well you've done so far! x

Well i now no why i was feeling so down, i seem to have the flu (again) By last night my nose was running, eyes streaming and glands swollen. Last night i kept waking up, it felt like my head was in a vice. But at least its not next weekend, no one wants to be poorly in their birthday.
Hubby came home last night clutching my pretty GHD's, he was hoping i'd be in the kitchen so he could hide them, but no such luck. I stole them and ran away and refused to give them back. In the 5 years we've been together i've never had a present on my birthday, its always before. So i insisted we keep the tradition.
We had builders putting up scaffold all yesterday making a racket and i thought they were done, but they are back this afternoon making noise and making want to pull my hair out. I'm just waiting for them to block my satalite signal, i would actually cry!
I'm going back to bed and wait for steve to bring some much needed night nurse!

hi nicki hun, i hope u get to feeling better soon, well done at weigh in hun u deserve it, your doing so well im realyl proud of u, wish i could say the same for myself over the last 2 weeks, oops but back to it again now! :) have a good weekend xxx

Thanks Guys, I'm feeling a lot better and i still have all my hair. After yesterdays post i took myself off to bed for 5 hours of fever induced sleep. Hubby came home with some flu meds and i felt much better, he cooked me a pizza (ww of course) and we watched a movie till midnight and then i awoke at 10am. This is an imense amount of sleep for me but i feel much better for it.
I'm watching Nigella at the moment and she's just made 12 cookies with half a kilo of chocolate and i want them!!
I'm very proud of myself because i have completed all of my april challanges and i'm trying to think what my may ones will be.

Well i have a fridge full of food and a cupboard full of goodies and i haven't even left the house, got to love ASDA delivery :D Back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to it but its only monday and tuesday. This week is PARTY week on Friday i turn the grant old age of 25. I have never been so excited about a birthday, so forgive me if i go on about it to much.
I realised today that once i loss another 3lbs i will be under 300lbs. I no its still huge but its a big milestone for me, i've been over 300lbs for so long now. Having sausage and mash tonight, just deciding whether to have it with beans or gravy.

good luck for that milestone hun - dont care what anyone else thinks - its what you think that matters and if you're aiming for under that 300lbs, then you'll get there :)

hope you are flu-free soon xxx

Good luck with losing those 3lbs and reaching that milestone! Hope your feeling better very soon and able to enjoy all those lovely birthday celebrations!

I'm so upset i've binged tonight and completely ruined my diet. I had maccy'ds for tea which i didn't even want but was within points but i had none leftafter . Weigh in is Wednesday so i have no time to make it up, i worked so hard to get on track and no i've blown it :(

hun, its only monday. forget about today, you still have tomorrow and you have been good all week - keep thinking positive and you will be fine on wednesday :) xxx

Thanks for your support, means alot.
Well back from WI and i sts, i suppose it could have been worse but i'm still pretty upset, i couldn't even stay to group because we have builders here today :(
I went way over points yesterday as well, i don't no why but i just felt so hungry so i ate. I'm think its down to 2 things, i forgot to take my pills for a few days and i've started drinking diet coke again, so i'm not getting any water/juice. So coke has gone, meds have been taken and i'm going to try my hardest to get back on track and i refuse to give up because i'll end up in the exact same place in 6 months just heavier and sadder. Still feeling rough and defo got another chest infection but on the plus side i've got no more work for the week, i'm being pampered tomorrow with a manicure and my hair cut and coloured and then friday is party time :D

STS is always such a relief for me Nicki - I hope you're feeling ok. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated as often this triggers us to feel hungry and we're actually thirsty (I'm sure you knew that already!)
Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit rubbish but hopefully pampering day to get all ready for Friday will cheer you up. Big hugs :)

Sts is nothing Nicki
firstly if your poorly that can also effect your weightloss
I'd be the first to tell you to ditch the Diet Coke gawd awlful stuff for retaining weight
those diet drinks should be banned haha!!!
Have a wonderful pampering sess and a lovely birthday hen :D

Back