♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Ooo, thanks hun !! we were seated last yr n the standers had way more fun .. so were standing this time! hope you have a cracking time next thurs ... my hubby has a crazy obsession for rihanna .. the reason were really goin i suspect :rolleyes::p;) hehe xx

Yeah, I always prefer to stand at a gig! Although a lot of the time I'm happy just being there - I saw Beyonce (seated) a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing experience of my life! xx

Yeah, I always prefer to stand at a gig! Although a lot of the time I'm happy just being there - I saw Beyonce (seated) a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing experience of my life! xx

WOW, im well jel !!! i bet it was amazing! shes amazing live!!! xx

WOW, im well jel !!! i bet it was amazing! shes amazing live!!! xx

I can't even describe how amazing she was. Of all of the gigs I've been to, she was by far the best. I was so overwhelmed that I cried when I saw her. She's a huge idol of mine! xx

I can't even describe how amazing she was. Of all of the gigs I've been to, she was by far the best. I was so overwhelmed that I cried when I saw her. She's a huge idol of mine! xx

Id have love to have gone but i think she sold out in record time .. gutted, and ppl selling the tickets on try n get hundreds for them ... :mad: .. i think id have cried too ! amazingg singer and idol xxx

Id have love to have gone but i think she sold out in record time .. gutted, and ppl selling the tickets on try n get hundreds for them ... :mad: .. i think id have cried too ! amazingg singer and idol xxx

We got ours free! And the seats were AMAZING. Not to rub it in or anything :p :giggle: xx

Tomorrows pre planned day (work til 9pm)

Breakfast
2 sainsburys love soya sausages (2syns), poached egg & 2 ryvita (1/2 hexb) 1tbsp ketchup (1syn) coffee (hexa)

Dinner
Chow mein stir fry (3syns)(chow mein sauce, stir fry veg, beansprouts & sugarsnap peas)
strawberries
alpen light choc (1/2 hexb)

Tea
Syn free lentil soup
alpen light fudge (1/2 hexb)
kiwi & apple

snacks
1 ryvita (1/2 hexb) laughing cow cheese (hexa) tomatoes, cucumber & tbsp cottage cheese ff
hoops & crosses (4syns)

3 opal fruit - another hypo (3syns)

13 syns used

Last edited:
Just made my syn free lentil soup! omg !!! best lentil soup i ever tasted ... better than heinz ........ iv had to portion control it or id eat it all in one !!! and thats a lotta carbs :eek:

3 hypos today!!!! Not impressed .. Iv had 7 opal fruits n syned them as 14syns .... Means I've had 23.5 today .. Well frustrating, Ile make sure I even it out before Monday, have a couple of low syn days .... Danced for nearly 3 hours tonight, no wonder I hypoed ... At least I woulda burnt the sweets off ;) xxxx

Tomorrow's diary ..

B
Ryvita multigrain x 3
Laughing cow light x 5
Alpen light fudge

D
Lentil & sweet potato soup
Activia
Alpen light choc
Kiwi
Strawberries

T
2 corn on the cob
Steamed veg
Sainsburys meat free burger (0.5)
Chinese style mugshot
Ketchup tsp (0.5)

S
Hoops & crosses (4)
3 opal fruit - another Effin hypo (3syns)
Options (2syns)
2 apples, 2 kiwi & melon

(10 syns used altogether)

Hexa - milk
Hexa - laughing cow light
Hexb - 3 multigrain ryvita
Hexb - 2 Alpen light

Exercise - 1 hour of Zumba

Xx

Last edited:
Hey guys!
I have updated my own diary so I'm not spamming your with all my medical crap :p I am being referred to the hospital, but have to wait another 2 weeks. And being referred to 'general medicine' as, and I quote, the Dr said "It is NOT your thyroid". So she wouldn't have referred me to endocrinology! *grumble grumble*

All those hypo's must be awful to deal with dude :( And a bugger on the syns!! Hope you're feeling ok.xx

Hey guys!
I have updated my own diary so I'm not spamming your with all my medical crap :p I am being referred to the hospital, but have to wait another 2 weeks. And being referred to 'general medicine' as, and I quote, the Dr said "It is NOT your thyroid". So she wouldn't have referred me to endocrinology! *grumble grumble*

All those hypo's must be awful to deal with dude :( And a bugger on the syns!! Hope you're feeling ok.xx

Oh bloody hell, well lets see what they propose it is ..... How annoying for you hun!!!! Atleast you have been referred .. I am curious to see how thei react ....... Fingers crossed .. They get you diagnosed ....

Yeh hypos suck .. Iv had quite a few , I think my body is slowly adjusting to my new lifestyle so hopefully it'll settle down soon, I'm sick of wasting my precious syns .... Grrrrr xxxxx

Tomorrows diary & also day 6 of my sw journey ... Iv really enjoyed this week .. Aren't I sad :0

Breakfast
2 weightwatchers thick wholemeal bread, 2 slices quorn bacon style rashers (1.5) ketchup (1)
Apple
Activia peach
Coffee

Dinner
Lentil soup
Strawberries

Tea
Sweet potato chips, tbsp mayo (2) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, 40g low low cheese & quorn pieces cooked in spices

Snacks
3 sweet onion ryvita & ff cottage cheese
French fries (4.5)
2 starburst (2) for hypo
Banana for hypo

Hexa milk
Hexa 40g low low cheese
Hexb 2 ww wholemeal bread
Hexb 3 ryvita sweet onion

11 syns used

Last edited:
Omg iv had enough! 2 hypos over the night! 3am woke up with one - these Are the hardest to conquer ... I had a Alpen light, 2 mouthfuls of bran cereal, apple & banana - this is very good for me - then woke up with very high blood sugar, took some units & another hypo just now ! Iv wasted 3/4 of my syns on rubbish for hypos!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhh !!! No wonder I can't loose weight :( xx

ing A Diabetic veggie on SW (Green days) ..

Not good hun take it easy today xxx

Every female on my mums sude takes insulin so I have to be so careful only myself that isn't either on medication or sugar sensitive

Feel better xx

Not good hun take it easy today xxx

Every female on my mums sude takes insulin so I have to be so careful only myself that isn't either on medication or sugar sensitive

Feel better xx

Aww thanks hun :) I intend to, proper tired after them .. Urghh :(

Oh bless ya, must be hard having to be so careful .. Diabetes Is second nature for me, With having it from bein 7 .. really feel for ppl like you who have to go through big lifestyle changes in adulthood .. It's bloody hard xx

Just put some ingredients together into my slow Cooker to make sweet & sour quorn .. Hopefully it will turn out yummy :)

Did a couple of hours cleaning before including floor scrubbing lol .. That's my exercise done for the day ...... Iv had a poorly tum all day .. With frequent toilet visits (tmi sorry) so gym or running is out the question I think ... Hehe :p xx

Hello there, subscribing if that's ok :)
You're having the same problems as my OH since his weight has dropped he's having hypos and he very rarely had them before. He's dropped his insulin but it still happens, we don't have sweets in the house so I'm going to get some glucose tablets for him x

Hello there, subscribing if that's ok :)
You're having the same problems as my OH since his weight has dropped he's having hypos and he very rarely had them before. He's dropped his insulin but it still happens, we don't have sweets in the house so I'm going to get some glucose tablets for him x

Hello :) nice to see you on board! Oh bless him, I can sympathise .. I find glucose tabs don't work very quick, if you was to get some, get the lucozade ones, taste ok compared to some, yuk .. 4 starburst I tend to have, keep them on me incase .. But I didn't think nothing of having them pre sw, but now that's 4 syns I could spend on something I enjoy eating .. O well, the joys of diabetes eh ;) hope your well .. Ile try not to winge too much about my diabetes, usually I'm all good, it's just these hypos have caught me off guard .. hehe ;) xxx

Hello :) nice to see you on board! Oh bless him, I can sympathise .. I find glucose tabs don't work very quick, if you was to get some, get the lucozade ones, taste ok compared to some, yuk .. 4 starburst I tend to have, keep them on me incase .. But I didn't think nothing of having them pre sw, but now that's 4 syns I could spend on something I enjoy eating .. O well, the joys of diabetes eh ;) hope your well .. Ile try not to winge too much about my diabetes, usually I'm all good, it's just these hypos have caught me off guard .. hehe ;) xxx
I'm good just settling down for a chilled evening, everything is done :) And you're alright I'm quite used to it, I hope it settles down for you soon x

Back