♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

First weigh in ...........

Lost 3lb

Well happy !!!!!!

Last time I did sw I stayed the same in my first week & gained the week after !!!

Over the moon :) :) :) !!! X

Well done :party0049: x x

I'm not surprised, it's nice when your hard work pays off and you get the loss you want :) x

Eeeee :) I recon its coz I syned my hypo stuff ... You can end up eating loads on them things .. I shall continue to do the same :) xxx

Ooooo noooooo .. work at 8pm :(

Here's tomorrow's diary pre planned ..

Milk for brews (hexa)
B - 2 weetabix (hexb) with blue diamond almond milk (1/2 hexa) banana

D - Tikka mugshot (1) quorn fajita strips, lettuce, cucumber, plum tomatoes & beetroot
Curly wurly (6)

T - quorn cottage pie (chilled ready meal) (2.5)
Steamed veg
Ketchup (1)
Blackberries & strawberries
Tesco Peach yogurt

S - 3 sweet onion ryvita & 3 laughing cow light (hexb & 1/2hexa)

11. 5 syns used

Last edited:
Yup .. 5 or 7 on we do ... I'm only doin 5 ;) xx
I work nights in a hotel, I get to look after the hotel at night I run the night reception. We do 7 on 2 off then 8 on then 4 off. Go back Wednesday after 9 days off xx

I work nights in a hotel, I get to look after the hotel at night I run the night reception. We do 7 on 2 off then 8 on then 4 off. Go back Wednesday after 9 days off xx

Wow that's heavy ... We do 7 on then get 7 off or .. 5 on and 5 off

Xx

There's only 3 of us work nights, so we do 5 days a week, rotating weekends off and this is how it works. The fairest way of doing it x x

O cool !! Yeah I can do nights when I want really, so many ppl in our team - there's always someone to swap with ;) I quite enjoy nights tho n more pay :) xxxx

I prefer it myself, I chose to move on to nights, I used to work in the pub but swapped positions last year. In general it's quieter and I'm my own boss, the 2 lads are just porters. The added bonus is its fixed hours which is better than pub work which was all mixed x x

I prefer it myself, I chose to move on to nights, I used to work in the pub but swapped positions last year. In general it's quieter and I'm my own boss, the 2 lads are just porters. The added bonus is its fixed hours which is better than pub work which was all mixed x x

Sounds good to me :) xx

Mmmm it was ;)

So 2 shifts down .. 3 to go .. Woop! Had a baaaad hypo around 6pm in work :( so 5 syns used on starburst ... I was doin well & didn't have any since Sunday & now iv broke the chain :( ..

Will post today's diary soon xxx

Back