♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Hope you've had some sleep and feeling a little more awake today :) x x

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping :( It's so frustrating!! Would definitely take the tablets at night. Surprised your Dr didn't tell you that!!
Can't really offer any advice on the not sleeping seen as I'm a chronic insomniac! But, like Tace, I always read in bed too and try to get my mind off real life stuff.

Your food looks really yummy! How badly synned is that sauce again? I know everyone asks, but I can never remember! I do love chippy curry :D xx

Yeah he didn't really direct anything about when to take .. He just mentioned side effects ..

The portion of mayflower i had was 6 syns - it is a lot but its exactly the same as the chippy so deffo worth it :)

I managed to get to sleep around half 1 last night but kept waking up constantly and then I had a bloody hypo. I couldn't wake myself up this morning tho .. And even now I feel like I could sleep ... Is that the anti-d's? I feel really groggy and a lil sick :( x

Hope you've had some sleep and feeling a little more awake today :) x x

Aw Tace thanks for asking - I feel really groggy today & sickly and headachey .. I managed 8 hours of really broken sleep so it's prob not even that .. Atleast i slept tho :) x

Hopefully after a week or so it will settle down and you'll start to feel better. I know it must hard feeling low and then taking tablets that make you feel icky as well, but it will pass x x

Hopefully after a week or so it will settle down and you'll start to feel better. I know it must hard feeling low and then taking tablets that make you feel icky as well, but it will pass x x

Thanks for your advice tace :) a day on the sofa for me :) everyone iv spoken to has said it'll be worth it in the end so Ile persist :) xx

Look what's reappeared ..... Aghhhhhh! image-780705727.jpgGot this for another 2 weeks now ....... Was reluctant to get it but it'll help me :) one step closer to babies :) x

It probably is the AD's and a mixture of worrying about being on AD's, worrying about not sleeping, and then your 'normal' illness rubbish on top. Not a nice combo!!
Any side effects like that should calm down in a week or two if it's the AD's. If it goes on longer I would go see your GP and just see if this is what should be happening :)

Oh noes the monitor/pump is back!!! Have to say though, look at your tummy!! I would kill for your tummy ;) xx

Oh dear, your monitor is back :(
I have to say I totally agree with cheekychinchilla, your tummy is spot on :) mine is like the map of britain, you could find yourself your way anywhere with it lol.
I nice chilled day on the settee never did anyone any harm :) x x

Awwwww thanks ladies, cheered me right up ..... although my tummy is my no.1 worst area of my body to loose weight from, Maybe it's the angle ... hehe ;) x x

Thanks for your advice cc :) fingers crossed they resolve in a week or two or Ile be back to that doc crying again :( x x

My tummy is like a valley lol! Flabby mid-riff, goes in slightly, and then I have a belly :eek: Would quite like to see Tace's map of Britain belly tho LOL!

I bet neither of your tums are as bad as u think :) x x

Hope you ok and having a good weekend x x x

I'm not too bad thanks Tace - sleep is still questionable .. I got off last night at 5am .. :(

My weekend has been very quiet - lots of xfactor and big brother .. Oh and catfish .. Love it! I'm a proper saddo ;)
Managed to go out for a run today and got drenched wet thru - I was mid run so had to run all the way home too .. Haha :)

How's yours been? X

Arghhhh. Nights start in 2 hours :( roll on Saturday at 8am ..
Feelin achy after my run yesterday .. Good achy tho ;)
I'm hoping my new meds don't affect me on nights n Ile be able to sleep in the day - if not, it's guna be a loooong week :(

Food today -

B - 2 crumpets & choc Philly

D - rustic chips, LM sausages & vegetables

T - quorn cottage pie (frozen ready meal)

S - 2 x squares crisps

Following ww at the minute along with calorie counting :) eating less then 1200 a day .. X

Arghhhh. Nights start in 2 hours :( roll on Saturday at 8am ..
Feelin achy after my run yesterday .. Good achy tho ;)
I'm hoping my new meds don't affect me on nights n Ile be able to sleep in the day - if not, it's guna be a loooong week :(

Food today -

B - 2 crumpets & choc Philly

D - rustic chips, LM sausages & vegetables

T - quorn cottage pie (frozen ready meal)

S - 2 x squares crisps

Following ww at the minute along with calorie counting :) eating less then 1200 a day .. X
I hope your first night back is a good one and your meds don't mess up your sleep.
I don't intentionally calorie count but I use that other site we're not allowed to mention on here to track my nutrients but it also counts calories and I usually use about 1100 - 1300 a day and that is using SW. I hope WW/ calorie counting helps you lose those lbs :) x x x

I survived nights ........ Hope everyone is ok? Xx

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Well done! ! That's amazing work :)

How are you feeling? ? Sleeping any better?

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! ! That's amazing work :)

How are you feeling? ? Sleeping any better?

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, taaaar!! :)

not feeling loads diff yet, totally lost my appetite .. Not sure on the sleep as I've been on nights .... Back on days tomo so will find out tonight ....... Eeekkkk!

X x x

Back