♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Probably not syn free. But the Swedish seem to be very health conscious, or they at least provided us with very healthy food. Most things were organic and low fat, the bread we ate was mostly gluten free, and meals provided were basically veg and meat/Quorn. So we ate well, but probably very healthily!
Oh I miss that country.... ;)

Well done on focusing on tea. I always feel good when I don't just pick at stuff when I'm hungry.

Hehe the only reason I like my 11:30-8 shifts is for the work day lie-in ;) x

lie in's are crackin !! had one today .. sweeeet!

Mmmmm sweden food sounds yuuuuummmmm !!! ;)

xx xx

Just cried me eyes out at Hayley & Roy in corrie :( :( .. I no it's not real but it's good their showin the reality of cancer .. X

Day off today - and with the hubs, had a nice lie in follow by a veggie sausage butty & a coffee in my pjs .... Yesss!! ;)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Xx xx

I don't watch soaps, except when i remember Neighbours is on :p But Mum had a really sad episode of Dr Who on yesterday and I had tears rolling down my face. So I can't judge ;)

And a lovely start to your day off I think :) x

I don't watch soaps, except when i remember Neighbours is on :p But Mum had a really sad episode of Dr Who on yesterday and I had tears rolling down my face. So I can't judge ;)

And a lovely start to your day off I think :) x

Hehe, I only watch corrie - nowt else .. Iv usually no time for tv with my mad shift patterns .. But iv always time for corrie - thank god for sky plus ;) ..

Haha I used to watch them when I was with my ex- something to talk to his Mum about. I, embarrassingly, used to really be in to Hollyoaks lol! They do film it here like - Mersey TV is up by the woods I walk in. But now just occasionally Neighbours.
I watch a lot of other tv lol.x

Haha I used to watch them when I was with my ex- something to talk to his Mum about. I, embarrassingly, used to really be in to Hollyoaks lol! They do film it here like - Mersey TV is up by the woods I walk in. But now just occasionally Neighbours.
I watch a lot of other tv lol.x

I use to be a hollyoaks fan - loved Gary Lucy ;) lol xx

Sounds like you had the perfect start to the day :) I used to have endure the soaps when I was with my ex husband, he's mad on them they just bore me to tears lol. Like you Ruby don't have much time for TV so record the shows I want to watch and catch up on my days off x x

Back in the day there were Hollyoaks people all over the place round here. They used to film in a couple of houses in my road and in my school, local woods, etc...
My Sister's been on it a couple of times by accident - walking past while they were filming. And Dave ran on to set once when they were in the woods lol!
I remember Rachelle saying her and her mates were in the pub where they all used to hang out and one of her mates shouted and pointed "OMG! There's that rapist!!" :rotflmao: Yeah, he had to pick that storyline...

I never remember to watch stuff on time so i must admit I either watch shows on catch-up or download them. I feel out of habit watching Nashville and Hannibal and I loved them!x

Sounds like you had the perfect start to the day :) I used to have endure the soaps when I was with my ex husband, he's mad on them they just bore me to tears lol. Like you Ruby don't have much time for TV so record the shows I want to watch and catch up on my days off x x

Haha ... I can't stand any other soaps .. And rarely find a programme I record .. Watch a lot of stuff on Netflix really ;) xx

Back in the day there were Hollyoaks people all over the place round here. They used to film in a couple of houses in my road and in my school, local woods, etc...
My Sister's been on it a couple of times by accident - walking past while they were filming. And Dave ran on to set once when they were in the woods lol!
I remember Rachelle saying her and her mates were in the pub where they all used to hang out and one of her mates shouted and pointed "OMG! There's that rapist!!" :rotflmao: Yeah, he had to pick that storyline...

I never remember to watch stuff on time so i must admit I either watch shows on catch-up or download them. I feel out of habit watching Nashville and Hannibal and I loved them!x

Haha wow!!! Corrie is filmed around salford/manc but never really seen em filming .. :( would love to tho!
Xx

Breakfast
Sausage butty - 2 LM sausages, 2 ww wholemeal bread & ketchup
Banana
Coffee
HEXB, HEXA & 1

Dinner
2 ww wholemeal
Tin of branston spaghetti
Fried plum tomatoes
image-337415825.jpg
Punnet of cherries
HEXB

Tea
2 quorn beef style & red onion burgers
1 pack tilda sundried tomato rice
Mixed salad
4 syns

Snacks
Sf caramel skinny latte
4 maltesers
Orange kitkat
HEXA & 10 syns

15 syns used

76/105

2 hours of exercise

Last edited:
Steve Arnold was one of my locals in the pub I worked in Warrington. He was going out with my friends daughter. We had karaoke one night and he decided he wanted a go so he got up, some non-regulars thoughts we'd booked him for the night lol.
Your dinner looks nice, I'm obsessed with tomatoes at the moment I'm eating tons of them x x

Steve Arnold was one of my locals in the pub I worked in Warrington. He was going out with my friends daughter. We had karaoke one night and he decided he wanted a go so he got up, some non-regulars thoughts we'd booked him for the night lol.
Your dinner looks nice, I'm obsessed with tomatoes at the moment I'm eating tons of them x x

Had to google him then ;) aw loved Ashley !!! Cried my eyes out when he died :(

My dinner was proper simple but gorge .. Back to basics ;) xx

Oooh your tea looks scrummy :) Which rice have you used? :) Xxx

Working a 10 - 8 today .. Funny meal times ..

Breakfast
40g shreddies with almond breeze & banana
HEXB & 3 syns

Dinner
Have a break around midday -
Small tin of alphabet spaghetti shapes on 2 ww wholemeal toast
Punnet of cherries

Then, I have a break around 4pm -

Mixed salad with eggs & ff black pepper cottage cheese
2 satsuma
1/2 pot Yeo valley peach & passionfruit yogurt
HEXB & 3 syns