♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I use asda's own 55% fruit, nut and seed muesli (50g with only a splash of semi skimmed milk) x

Yup, it's pretty cheap too - £1.28 for a 500g box :)

Well done on the running Tanya, what a great job you're doing of that. Running double what you intended, good for you!

Thursday 9th December

B- 50g muesli & s.s milk 7pp

*30g cheese 3pp

L- smoked gammon round 3pp
stir fried veggies 0pp
bbq sauce 1pp

*5 cadbury choc fingers 5pp

D- casserole 7pp
1 slice wm bread 3pp

*apple & satsuma 0pp

*packet of monster munch 3pp
*3 extra choc fingers 3pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 6pp used today...43pp left

Last edited:
Woke up & it was dark. Couldnt be bothered to run. So I havnt. Feel bad but hey ho :eek:

Got my christmas baking day & evening tomorrow with my friend. We are baking cinnamon chocolate biscuits, cupcakes, banana walnut bread, chocolate truffles & mince pies. Copious amounts of rose wine will be drunk along with a glass or 2 of mulled wine. Fair to say the slush fund is going tomorrow ;)

Friday 10th December

B- 2 slices toast (1wm 1white topper) 6pp
butter 2pp

*big green quality street triangle 5pp

L- baked salmon 3pp
carrots, cauliflower & green beans 0pp

D- casserole 7pp
3/4 White roll 3pp

*apple & satsuma 0pp
*packet monster munch 3pp
*1 stick drifter
*1/2 pack dry roasted peanuts
*1/3rd big pack salted doritos & bita onion & garlic dip.

Total = 29pp
Slush Fund = 6pp used total 43pp left

Last edited:
Hey Tanya, I think that when I finally get around to doing ww I will re-name the slush fund to slosh fund and use it entirely for alcohol consumption!

Love the sound of your baking, can almost imagine the wonderful smells in your kitchen:D

Hey Tanya, I think that when I finally get around to doing ww I will re-name the slush fund to slosh fund and use it entirely for alcohol consumption!

Love the sound of your baking, can almost imagine the wonderful smells in your kitchen:D

:rotflmao: hahaha thats exactly what i'm using it for, 2 bottles of wine!!!!!!!! :p Although i may delve into the brandy after 1 bottle just because of all the naughtyness i'll be eating tomorrow too! :eek: x

I wana munch :( I just want to eat eat eat eat eat eat and eat! What is it about this time of year that makes us feel content, happy and just wanting food?!!!! :( :sigh: :doh:

Since I hurt my back last week, I just cant get into healthy eating at all, just being a bit laid back now until Xmas is over with. A little of what we fancy does us good hun.

If only mine was a 'little'. I polished off 1/3rd of a big bag of salted doritos with some garlic & onion dip when i got home from work.
Now, 2 hours later i'm up & can't flippin sleep. I'm going to suffer tonight but i'm sure the wine, xfactor & goodies will keep me going ;)

LOL........I ate the MaccyD and now picking at some doritos that have been left laying around which are saying 'eat me'

:giggle: What are we like hey!!!! :) Hope you enjoyed the mcd's - i had one the other morning, bloody loverly arent they! xxx

Saturday 11th December

B- 1 slice wm bread
2 richmond thin sausages
slice cheese
hp sauce
packet monster munch

*onion ring crisp
*salted squares crisp
*haribo
*cinnamon chocolate biccie x2
*1 cupcake
*2 mince pies
*1/2 glass mulled wine
*1.1/3rd bottle rose
*1 slice of cheese

Today has been picky, which i expected. Cant complain, have had a brilliant day, vicki always has a way of making everything thats going on dissapear (sp?) for a few hours so it was nice :) x

Glad you've had a good day Tan .... I know what's up with us all - it's what Mary said about the crisps saying 'eat me' ... it's all this ruddy talking food!!! :giggle:

Oh and Sandra - I've already renamed the slush fund the 'lush' fund ;) - for me anyway!! :) xx

BTW - talking of cup cakes ... I had THE most gorgeous one EVER in Costa yesterday. It was a Black Forest one with like a fondant centre and cream cheese frosting ... YUMMO!!!!! ;) xx

Yummo!! lol love it! :)

Once again, another weekend with no sleep. Had 2 hours saturday and i've had 5 hours tonight and now im wide awake :doh:

Thinking of polishing off the weekend with another bottle of wine & a takeaway tonight .... someone talk me out of the takeaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

No can do at the moment Tanya, I never preach what I dont practise and I had a takeaway the other night too. Maybe someone else can talk you out of it. :D
Jan, this talking food is a definite enemy, and even Tanya's takeaway is whispering to me, eat a curry and rice tonight! Mystic Mary or what!

No can do at the moment Tanya, I never preach what I dont practise and I had a takeaway the other night too. Maybe someone else can talk you out of it. :D
Jan, this talking food is a definite enemy, and even Tanya's takeaway is whispering to me, eat a curry and rice tonight! Mystic Mary or what!

:rotflmao:

Glad you've had a good day Tan .... I know what's up with us all - it's what Mary said about the crisps saying 'eat me' ... it's all this ruddy talking food!!! :giggle:

Oh and Sandra - I've already renamed the slush fund the 'lush' fund ;) - for me anyway!! :) xx

BTW - talking of cup cakes ... I had THE most gorgeous one EVER in Costa yesterday. It was a Black Forest one with like a fondant centre and cream cheese frosting ... YUMMO!!!!! ;) xx

Jan, love the lush fund, that's it from now on! Still haven't read the ww paperwork, must do so (I keep saying that!) just to get an idea as to what points are in my, at the moment, typical day's eating......weird but perhaps cos I'm not thinking about food I'm not actually wanting it either??

Back