♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I was speaking about 07:50 but my family were tuned into radio devon all morning too and didn't hear it ... i'm trying to find his show - its Gordon Sparks but I can't seem to find it online. The only one I can find is the early morning show which isn't the one I spoke on.

When/if I find it i'll post the link and if any of you find it before me please send me the link! lol xx

Just had a reply back from Gordon saying that his show isnt availble to listen again to :( i'm gutted ... nobody heard it except me and Leanne who I took with me :( booooooooooooooo x

So, today i'm still on a high from yesterdays race. It was just amazing :D Got up early to go to the radio place, Leanne came with me, it went ok. I was just asked about the race, what I thought about the organisation of it all, the atmosphere & how I got on. It was about a 5minute chat. He said it was good to speak to an 'ordinary' person rather than an elite athlete and get a different perspective. I am gutted that no one heard it and that I can't download it to listen to :( I think I might have told people the wrong frequency, I told them 103.4 but it there was also 95.7 so it was probably on there.

Didn't have any breakfast before leaving but had 1/2 a pack of rolo's when I got back then went back to bed till 1:30 :eek: needed that sleep! lol

Not counted calories for yesterday or today but will go back to it tomorrow! :) (today is v.v.bad! :eek:)

Monday 7th November

*1/2 pack rolos
*pork & apple scotch egg

L- turkey mince burritos (2wm wraps, turkey mince with spices, grated cheddar, salsa, soured cream)
tirimasu

*ben & jerrys new york super fudge chunk ice cream

D- slice of toast (too much butter on!!)
Monster munch
3bread sticks with onion & garlic dip

Work- banana

*lots of dilutable orange squash today

Last edited:
Here's a coupla pics :) Didn't manage to get a pic of James crossing the line as some of the marshalls were stood in the way but they managed toget a pic of me coming down to the finish!

Hi Tanya
I am new to this site, and have just read your diary. OMG you have done so well. Can I just ask how you got into the running, and stayed motivated with the diet? I would love to be able to stick to excercise and to change my brain into not emotional eating when having a bad day with the kids x

Thankyou :) I got into running because I had to take a bleep test for the specials, i passed it by the skin of my teeth and the PT guy told me to get some decent trainers and get and do some road running which I did and loved it ever since.

It's important to find an exercise you like and stick with it - that will help keep you motivated. I have off days though when I really cant be bothered and also have v.bad days with the diet but it all balances out somewhere along the line!

Attachments

• P1010159.jpg
    P1010159.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010218.jpg
    P1010218.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010225.jpg
    P1010225.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010266.jpg
    P1010266.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 41
A massive congrats Tan. What an amazing achievement! You are an amazing "advert" of what you can do when you put your mind too it- you are so living your life :) x

Love the pics. Pitt about there being no podcast. Still, it was lively for you to be interviewed. Enjoy the continued buzz!

The producer has very kindly emailed me the clip of when I was on air!!! So I have it :D :D

I can email it to any of you if you want to hear it - just pm me your email addresses as i'm not sure how to upload it online anywhere for people to listen to! xx

Oh Fab ... I think you had my email add but I'll pm it to you again :D xx

The full extent of today .. My work trousers will probably be tight tomorrow :eek:

Monday 7th November

*1/2 pack rolos
*pork & apple scotch egg

L- turkey mince burritos (2wm wraps, turkey mince with spices, grated cheddar, salsa, soured cream)
tirimasu

*ben & jerrys new york super fudge chunk ice cream

D- slice of toast (too much butter on!!)
Monster munch
3bread sticks with onion & garlic dip

Work- banana

Ooh yes please, I would love to listen to it, I will pm you my email address too.

The pics are fabulous, you are looking so slim in them chick, you are doing marvellous.

I'm sure the amount of cals you burnt running will counter act some of the ones you have had over the last few days- don't worry chick!

"Too much butter"??? Sorry do not understand the concept ;) xx

Ooh yes please, I would love to listen to it, I will pm you my email address too.

The pics are fabulous, you are looking so slim in them chick, you are doing marvellous.

Sent it to you Mary. I think the pics of me finishing look awful - I have no shame and let the belly hang when running and so ive got some right tyres going on! haha

I'm sure the amount of cals you burnt running will counter act some of the ones you have had over the last few days- don't worry chick!

Actually only burnt around 700 on the day - that will only cover 1.5 of the 2bottles of wine I had and then there was the vodka and then of course the yummo food (quiche, fried onion rings, dips, meat, chips ... need i say more?! :p)

"Too much butter"??? Sorry do not understand the concept ;) xx

I loaded it Jan, full on loaded it on there - it was toothmark style and it was melting and delicious! I don't have that often but boy it was good yesterday!!!! :drool:

Today hasn't been too good i'm afraid :eek:
I finally got my totm which has been a long time in coming! Defo puts an explanation to last weeks moans about food etc.
Had a shift today too which started at 4. Another point marked off! but it meant I had to get up at 2:30. Got to get up the same time again tomorrow too :sigh: -

I knew this week would be slack with the runs (will run thursday!) as i've got so much going on. Shift today, busy afternoon tomorrow and then hopefully a shift friday as I have the night off work, shift saturday then sunday me & stevie are going out to an all you can eat place then monday me and stevie are going out for drinks & food in the afternoon as we both have the night off work. busy busy! So I guess I should defo be expecting a gain next friday :eek:

Tuesday 8th November

B- bitesize shredded wheat 177
milk 75

L- 2x wm bread 210
ham 36
l.phili 47
monster munch 107
2cookies 100
satsuma 50

*4bread sticks 84
*onion & garlic dip 77

D- melon & grape fruit pack 136

Total = 1,099

(I thought it was going to be much higher than this so maybe not too much of a bad day after all!)

*3squares dark chocolate 123
*choc malted milk biccie 56

New Total = 1,278

Last edited:
:doh: 3squares of dark chocolate & 1 chocolate malted milk biscuit before I left the house.

Oh well, don't worry too much. You always get back on track. You've got the determination.

Excellent pics on facebook, you look great in them.

I loved the radio broadcast, you sounded really fab on it hun (emailed you).

Seems like you got a couple of good days coming up :drool:

Back