♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

But just look at how much worse you would feel if you did stuff your face, you would feel so bad Tanya.

Just try and keep yourself occupied to avoid the temptation.

Good luck for WI tomorrow and for going to the LOO.

At the minute though the voice in my head is saying sod it - who cares how bad you feel just eeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have had a parmasan & garlic straw (didn't enjoy it but ate it anyways) and a hot chocolate with a biccie.

Hopefully I wont pick at anymore before work :fingerscrossed:

Ooo Tan - tell me about it!!! :( ... I hope you're feeling a bit better - it really sounds like totm ... are you sure it can't be??
Mary's right, you will feel so much worse if you do give into it - on the other hand if you do, don't beat yourself up, sometimes it just IS!! :eek: And it does always come to an end ... at some point xx

I thought it was totm at first Jan but luckily last time I decided to write the date down as im so irregular and my last was oct18th. It would make sense but usually it's here by now if that was the case.

I munched about 6slices of wafer thin ham & a slither of cheese before i left for work and have only had what I bought to work which was a satsuma not a banana.

Feel alright whilst here - I've got no money on me so the vending machines are safe! Lol

Xx

If you feel all right while you're there perhaps it's a bit of a boredom thing with you too?? And before you say your work is boring!! .... I mean more in terms of nothing to occupy you rather than anything interesting!!! ;) xx

Haha yea my work is boring u got that right :giggle: and yup Its defo the boredom at home making it worse!xx

You'll have to take up knitting ... now you've got a little'un to knit for!! :D x

Hahaha not a chance Jan. My grandma has that covered anyways - she got straight onto it the day after she was told!!

Weigh in today and not as bad as I expected ... +0.75lbs and I have realised this was my last weigh in before my 2 year maintainence anniversary on the 9th!! Can't believe its almost been 2 years! :eek: although I am up from where I originally finished tfr I have maintained that weight for 2years - crazy!

I am going to relax and enjoy this weekend - I have lunch tomorrow with my friend, sunday the 10k run and mum is doing a nice little spread of chips, cold meats, pickles etc after and then me and stevie are going out for drinks in the evening. So monday will probably not be too good either but I will be back on track, and strict from tuesday as my focus will have changed and from then untill after christmas i'll carry on running 3x a week and put more emphasis on losing the 11.75lbs. Ideally i'd like to lose them by dec 23rd but I will be happy if I lose just 8lbs before then to get me back into the 11s. It's 7weeks away today so :fingerscrossed:

(little change to the menu as there is ham that needs using up)

Friday 4th November (shift this evening)
B- bitesize shredded wheat 174
Milk 75
Oj 82

*screme egg 170
*2x1inch piece of tray baked cake

L- 2x wm bread 220
ham 72
mayo 42
pickled egg 100
Crisp 133

D- jordans bar 145
banana 100
Total = 1,313

Last edited:
Well done Tanya on maintaining so well. I reckon your body is happy at its current weight and you are keeping it under control. If you can lose that 12lbs so much the better. It's not the end of the world if you keep where you are as you look fine and you are healthy to boot!
Good luck for the race!

Good luck for the run on Sunday. The tea sounds fabulous afterwards - chips :drool:

Menu looks great today. I think boredom is the main reason why any of us hit the snack attack button, maybe we should be looking for other ways to occupy ourselves with finding some new hobbies etc.

Have a good weekend.

Hope you're enjoying your shift :)

Have a great weekend and good luck for sunday - look forward to hearing all about it!

That gain is nothing and well done on the 2 years :D

Loving the plan as well xx

Shift was brilliant - got off to a v.good start and got some more pdp points signed off. I'm almost out of my probation!!!! Only 7points left to get.

There was however, some cake floating around the office which I was offered and didn't decline! It was a tray bake one (have you seem them at the supermarkets?) id say it was about 2inches by 1inches. Chocolate sponge with mini smarties on top. Delish.

Not a fan of smarties mary?! :eek:

haha fair one! :) I usually do resist the naughty goodies floating around the office but tonight, I was weak willed and in a good mood from what I had dealt with having a positive response - a little reward i'll class it as!! haha .... off to my real job now :( booo xx

Glad you had a good and productive shift :) Cake sounds delish! Hope your night goes okay xx

Went to lunch with my friend today in the end :) went to a wetherspoons so easy to find out the cals! :p

Off to another couple of friends for a couple of hours in a min as they are setting of fireworks (not really my thing but its a little get together) no booze for me but I will be home and in bed by 9:40, Piers Morgan on the tv and a glass of red in hand in hope for a decent nights sleep ready for tomorrows early wake up call!! :D

Feeling v.excited and a tad nervous about the run. I've put so much emphasis on getting my 1hr10 i'd be devestated and embarassed if I don't get it :fingerscrossed: but ya know what, what will be will be. I will try my hardest and run a good race. Remind me of that tomorrow if I winge about not getting my time! :rolleyes:

Saturday 5th November
B- 2x wm toast 220
Butter 120

L/D- 6oz beef burger & chips 1,207

S- maybe something light when home from our friends.

*glass of red 170
Total = 1,717

While I'm confident you WILL get the time you want it will be no mean feat to even complete the thing no matter how long it takes you!!!
We are our own harshest critics Tan - not one of us sitting on our couches waiting to hear how you've done at running 10k .... 10k fgs!!!!! would dream of saying - or even thinking!! 'well she should have done it quicker than that!!!'

You're a star .... now get out there tomorrow and do your best .... nobody can do more than that!!!

Lots of Love xx

OH .. AND ... Please put your news as a status so it'll get txt to my phone :):) xxx

Ahhh thanks Jan! I sure will put it as my fb status ;) xxx

Back