♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

What is an ice-cream factory? Sounds like heaven......ice-cream with knobs on!

hahaha ice cream factory ..... its delish!!! whippy ice cream, sweets (dolly mixture, smarties, chocolate golf balls, mini jelly babies - only 3 per hut though) & pleny of sauces, chocolate, butterscotch, strawberry, choc mint ..... annnnnnnd as many trips as you like!

Usually 1s enough for me as i fill 1/2 my bowl with sweets, top with ice cream, more sweets then plenty of sauce :drool: xx

YUMMO!!!!! :D:D:D xx

Went to bed with good intentions of getting up and starting a fresh today :hmm: Just dropped the car off for its mot and went home via subway!!!! :drool: Thought i'd still work out the pp's but I am shocked! My ham & turkey 6" sub came to 8pp (with cheese & sauce) fairly reasonable i thought but then i worked out the cookie and :eek: the white choc & macadamia cookie i had came to 6pp!!!

Will try to be good for the rest of the day :p but i'm back at work tonight so its guna be a long day food wise .....

Defo pp'ing tomorrow untill i'm back to 11st 6lbs :) Getting back to the running as of next week. That will be another 2 weeks without running :eek: But now its time to knuckle down. I'm giving up alcohol and will only have it on special occassions or at training weekends where i'll have a cheeky bottle of rose on a saturday night with the others (training is only once a month so should be ok with that).

Running, 4 times a week, from next week.
The race is oooooooon!!!! :party0049:

Wednesday 5th January

B- 6" turkey & ham subway
white choc & mac nut cookie

L- i picked at 3 bread sticks, some onion & garlic dip, 7 roses chocolates, some polony & 2 biscuits.

D- gammon round, pineapple chunks, 2 slices of cheese, carrots & broccoli. 4tsp's bisto curry sauce.

*pickled egg
*will have some tuna before heading to work probably with some oatcakes.

Edit: Car mot cost me £85 in total. Only needed a new tyre & bulb. So i've just been down and paid off £500 of my first holiday for the year to Lanzarote. Feels gooooooood! :D

Last edited:
hahaha ice cream factory ..... its delish!!! whippy ice cream, sweets (dolly mixture, smarties, chocolate golf balls, mini jelly babies - only 3 per hut though) & pleny of sauces, chocolate, butterscotch, strawberry, choc mint ..... annnnnnnd as many trips as you like!

Usually 1s enough for me as i fill 1/2 my bowl with sweets, top with ice cream, more sweets then plenty of sauce :drool: xx

OMG I wish that I'd never asked! I love ice-cream, it's deffo one of my weaknesses. I don't think that we have anything like that over here......at least I've never found it if we have!

Used to be an ice-cream parlour down the road from my apartment when I lived in Bermuda and I used to go nearly every night for my 'pudding' if I was having dinner at home. Even their plain Italian vanilla was delicious, as for their sundaes......(and Mondaes, Tuesdaes, Wednesdaes....you get the picture:D)

HaHa - yes DEFFO get the picture Sandra :D ;)

Glad the MOT wasn't too much of an ordeal Tan :) And good for you giving up the alcohol - that should make pp-ing really easy for you :D xx

Ooooh i duno Jan ... what am i going to spend 49pp's on a week?!!!! 2 bottles of wine only take up 38pp ... :hmm: :giggle:

36!!! Don't be blaming more on them than they are ;)

How about 4x4finger kitkats and 4 creme eggs?? :giggle: and still 1pp to spare ;) xx

LOL I'm sure I will think of something to use the 49pp's on! :p

Back to pp'ing today ladies. Already feel better for it after having a decent breakfast instead of bread.

Back on the water. Atleast 1.5litres a day. Only going to allow myself a small glass of pepsi max once a day.

Thursday 6th January

B- 50g muesli 5pp
lf natural yog 2pp
banana 0pp

L- grilled gammon round 5pp
100g cooked pasta 4pp
stir fried veg 0pp
bbq sauce 1pp
fry lite 1pp

*tin of tropical fruit cocktail drained 0pp

D- pickled egg 2pp
Tuna 4pp
salad cream 1pp
20g cheddar 2pp

*carton apple juice 2pp

Total = 29pp
Slush Fund = 35pp
(putting it as 35pp as i'm starting today and i'll restart my week on monday as thats when I plan on weighing in)

Last edited:
Looking good :D!

Hope you slept well and feel better today xx

Ah yes, feel much better today. All the bungedness is being blown out thankfully! I left work last night at 2am, half night sick, twice my manager told me i look rough as lol so i slept from 4 untill 1 which was very much needed.

One more night in work, got to get up early tomorrow as going away for training ..... EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Glad you're feeling better! When is your swearing in now then? xx

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:talk017: :party0038: :party0019::party0049: :party0016: :party0023: :party0048:

YAY!!!! :D:D:D xx

Can't wait!

Lunch changed - i only had 100g pasta. 150g is just too much with other things!

tanya whats p'ping and yes i know im opening myself up jokes lol

h xx

pp'ing = pro pointing, ie. using the Weight Watchers new Pro Points plan :D - there's a few of us doing that at the mo. xx

pp'ing ... well, ya know .... :giggle: Nah just like Jan said the new weight watchers plan. Its brilliant, have a goose :)

I am super excited about my weekend! I can't get there quick enough!! Got my food for tonight & tomorrow night sorted. I plan on having muesli both mornings with milk instead of the fry up stuff they offer and lunches will have to see whats put out but so far there has always been some form of salad stuff.

Me and the bf planning a little celebration sunday, couple of drinks & the start of dancing on ice so am trying to save my slush fund all for then and then it'll be down to buisness and no drinks enless its special occassions :)

Friday 7th January

B- muesli & s.s milk 7pp
1/2 banana 0pp

*curly wurly 3pp

L- some cooked chicken 2pp
stir fried veggies 0pp
sweet chilli sauce 2pp

*4 squares dairy milk 4pp
*4 choc biccies 8pp

D- pear 0pp

*3 glasses of rosé 12

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 9pp used 26pp left

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hope you have a great weekend Tanya and really enjoy your ceremony, you deserve it! Lots of exciting things happening for people so far this year, great stuff!

Back