♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Awww don't make me cry already - there is still 6 days to go!! lol x

I hate that LIKE button, but I LIKE what Jan has just said, so I will click it for the last time......lol.

I must agree with EVERYTHING Jan says, you are our little star Tanya Jane Evans........we are like two proud Aunties of yours.

Make that three......I think that you have done amazingly well and will be so proud of you when you cross that finishing line!

It's the final countdown........:D

Don't you DARE shut up!! Tan - we have all been on this journey with you! However there are those of us (like me!) who will never get as far as you've been able to go. You are the way we would like to be given half a chance. When we get to a certain age/stage we have to accept that we can't do everything we might have once dreamed of ... but you still can!! You are doing it!!! Don't decry our pride in you my darling - You ARE IT as far as we're concerned.

Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto times a million - to infinity and beyond (and back again)...

Well said!

Agree with Ness agreeing with Jan!! Your super! I cant even run for the bus and am not likely to ever be inclined to lol xx

I agree with everyone too Tanya, like I've said before I've only started to get to know u all these past few weeks but I can see the effort u put in and love reading about your progress x x x

NOW will you believe how FAB you are!!!???!!!??? xxxx

Aw Jan. Thankyou! That seriously means so much. I cannot ever imagine this journey without you lot on here. You girls have always been around for me no matter what & have always had faith in me. I shall save the speech for next week but just so you lot know there is going to be one so I apologise in advance if its too soppy etc!!! :giggle:

Awww don't make me cry already - there is still 6 days to go!! lol x

Well I for one am looking forward to the speech, and I will be glued to my chair, giving you my full attention. Deservedly so too.

Awwww :D x

I have been up since 6am, this is ridiculous. Hate not being able to sleep :(

Had a few handfuls of doritos last night from stevies big pack so have updated but not with the cals yet.

Monday 23rd May

B- 1.5 toasted teacakes with butter (302)

L- shared a plate of chips with cheese with stevie.

D- grilled pepper beef steak, boiled baby pots, broccoli (402)

*4squares of hazlenut truffle cadburys (250)
*1iced bun (165)
*crisps (115)

*banana for work (105)

Total = 1,339 without the chips& cheese ...

Last edited:
It jumped out of the bakery counter, into my trolly then when I got home it somehow appeared in my hand and shoved itself in my mouth....!

Attachments

• image-3529633823.jpg
    image-3529633823.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
Yum yum yum! Tea cakes and cake :)

It jumped out of the bakery counter, into my trolly then when I got home it somehow appeared in my hand and shoved itself in my mouth....!

Don't you just hate it when that happens??!! :giggle: xx

Monday 23rd May

B- 1.5 toasted teacakes with butter (302)

L- shared a plate of chips with cheese with stevie.

D- grilled pepper beef steak, boiled baby pots, broccoli (402)

*4squares of hazlenut truffle cadburys (250)
*1iced bun (165)
*crisps (115)

*banana for work (105)

Total = 1,339 without the chips& cheese ...

Today shall be know as munching monday :17729:

UH-OH!! :eek: xx

Mum made bread & butter pudding... Had some :drool:

Small .... hmmm, 1.5inchx1.5inch square piece. I did forego the custard though ;) haha

Woken up today with stomach pains. Why me? Why this week? why why why?!! :mad:

I have now raised over £500 for the Alzheimers Society, i have £486 on my justgiving and £20 in paper donations. I really am amazed :D

Short run today.

Tuesday 24th May

*2mile run (21:42 .. new pb!! :) pace of 10:51!!)

B- porridge, s.smilk, sugar (336)

L- was going be lf cottage pie & broccoli but mum has made far too much tea for my dad and little bro and so the cottage pie will keep for tomorrow so i'm indulging in: steak & ale pie, mixed veg, mashed potatoe (748)

D- meal bar (220)

*banana (105)
*lf yog (71)
*ww cookies (86)

s/total = 1,566
burnt = 283
total = 1,283

Last edited:
Sooooooo thats it! Final training run done!! The next run I do will be the Plymouth Half Marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I've no doubt about it, its going to be the toughest sporting challenge of my life so far but I have trained for this and no matter what I will run across that finish line, hands in the air (if I can manage it! haha).

Omg ... 4days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

So, decided on a 2miler today as my weekly average for running is around 15/16miles. So with there being the 13.1 on sunday I thought get 2miles in my legs today and all should be good :D

Back