♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Brilliant results hon!! Well done you!!

(please can I have some of your mojo ;) ) xx

Hi Tanya.. How u getting on? x

Hi Tanya!!

its great to see your still on here and doing as fantastic as ever!! =D

Hey stranger!! I'm still here, just. Just so busy it's hard to find time to write in here.

Still going good..less than 2weeks till op day. Had PT Monday and another again in a minute, really loving them. Settled on the fact now I will take up running again once I'm fit and we'll after the op. it won't be like I'm starting from new. I'm not going to lose all my fitness in 4 weeks I just have to be really strict with food. I'll have plenty of time to write up a pays plan, once I can move my arms! ;-)

Tanya I ran/jogged 3k in 24 mins today (no stopping) - is that good for my first attempt?

Your PT sessions sound like torture lol :)

Can't believe how quickly your op has come around!

Hey guys.

Sorry I have been absent.

Op went very well. It's been 9 days now & I've been back for my post op check up today. All is well and it's healing nicely. The bandages are off but I have to wear a long sleeved pressure garment for another 5weeks. It's basically two long sleeves that do up across the chest and back with elastic and Velcro.

I am restricted in what I can do. I can't lift anything heavy (more than a paperbook so they have said) and I can't lift my arms much higher than chest height. I can't reach behind and can only sleep on my back. Not much I can do but it will all be worth it. I can already see a nice difference in the fact there is no more flabbiness!!

I had my final PT weigh in etc other day before my op and they were;

-12.1lbs
+2.4% muscle mass
-4.1% body fat
-8.3inch over body
-12ml fat

It's killing me not being able to do any exercise. Today confirmed I'm not allowed to do any upper body workout for at least 6 weeks whilst I have this pressure garment on. However, I am allowed to work on a bike and work lower body so hopefully ill get back to something like that next week/week after. I am trying to walk where I can, for the exercise and the fact I can't drive! Lol

Dabbling in low carb too now whilst I can't do any phys. I had a week (whilst I was in hosp and the first few days at home) where I ate what I wanted. However this week I've been reining it in. Looking forward to getting back to work next week for the routine & to stop any boredom picking!

Really glad it's all gone so well for you.

Good results from the PT too!!

Hey misses! Saw your PT results on FB.....amazing stuff! So glad the op went well, can't wait to see pics! Won't be long until you are back to kicking butt at the gym x

Thanks guys.

All Q on here isn't it!
In back to phys next week starting with a sesh with the PT. I'm scared but equally excited.

Ill be back full time here when I am :)
I'm hoping I've not put too much weight back on. I have been careful with food and tried to limit the carbs due to being pretty much sedentary.

Back