♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Sooooo, today is the day I have been maintaining my weight loss for 3 whole years!!!

Like i've said in my previous diaries, its a struggle most of the time but the struggle is worth it. I never want to go back to how I was, ever. That fact alone keeps me going along with the fact that no-one believed me when I said I was going to lose the weight for good. It's a good job I believed in myself really :p I'm one of the unlucky ones that has to exercise in order to maintain, it's just a bonus that I really have found something I love; running, body step & body pump. In the last 3 years I have maintained the weight loss and in the past 18months I have ran 3 half marathons, 3 10ks and a 5k :D

I am struggling a bit at the minute to keep focus for more than a couple of days at a time but I know i'll get back into the swing of it. I forgot to weigh myself today as I was rushing around as I had an appointment to get to so will weigh next week.

Will be back later on to update food & run for the day.

Here's to year 4 :D

Attachments

• 305619_652984983560_987244664_n.jpg
    305619_652984983560_987244664_n.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 368
  • 550948_652985048430_1247145963_n.jpg
    550948_652985048430_1247145963_n.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 356
Todays run was supposed to be a 5miler but cut it short as my feet were hurting. Another few runs and those new trainers arent guna know whats hit em ;) lol I'm also skipping body pump but for a very good reason, off to see my niece! :p

Guna try going back to having a hot choc every evening to see if that helps with the chocolate craving. Can't go wrong for 20cals and its warming :)

Run today:

3.01mi
31:07
10:20avg pace
416cals burnt

Friday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*run
B- 2x toast & jam 314
*1egg 2egg whites 90 (after my run)
L- tuna, salad, baby pots 250
*banana, apple, yog 238
*options hot choc 40
D- cottage cheese 180
2x boiled eggs 140
2x plums 42
Total = 1,294

Wow, what an inspiration you are! Well done on everything you have achieved so far xx

Tanya those photos say it all. You are amazing and you look amazing, well done babe xxx

Congratulations my lovely I'm so pleased and proud :D:D. You are a star and an inspiration. It's hard to believe it's the same person in those photos. xxx

Don't forget to change the comment under your name to 3 years!! :D xx

Thanks guys.
Been awol as i've been stupid busy again.
Went out on sunday and monday I had the worst hangover you could ever, ever, EVER imagine!! It's weird cuz I rarely get hangovers. Trying to keep my food quite low carb at the minute and make breakfasts the carb meal, trying to stick to eggs & plenty of protein. I will weigh in on friday but its bound to be a gain :doh: ... I have another 3 nights out to go aswell, so I need to keep food really strict. Feel free to kick me up the behind if you see anything out of line!!! I need it right now!

Sat 10th Nov
B- 2x toast, scrambled eggs, ketchup 380
L/D- chicken breast, salad, baby pots 390
*plums, banana, clemintine, apple 302
*marshmallow teacake 102
*caramel freddo 105
Total = 1,279

Sun 11th Nov
*1hr step 1hr pump
B- 2x toast, butter 320
L/D- salmon & baby pots 312
*hula hoops 125
s.total = 757
*1bottle wine, vodka & cokes, 2 cocktails & some shots

Mon 12th Nov
B- 2.5crumpets, butter 355
*2packets crisp 189
L/D- harvester; bacon cheese burger & chips (will update when i've got 5)
*cherry tango 90
*lots & lots of sug free squash ...

Tue 13th Nov
*3.14mile run
B- granola & s.milk 400
L/D- 2x tins tuna & bbq sauce, 3eggs 556
*banana 100
*slice of bread & butter 160
*2 malibus & d.cokes 204
Total = 1,420

Wed 14th Nov
B- banana 100
L- 3egg, 3egg white fritatta with ham, red onion, toms & a bit of cheese 465
alpen bar 121
D- chicken breast, salad 300
total = 986

Your pictures are fab, well done on maintaining you're doing an amazing job and are an inspiration x x

I wonder how come you had that hang over then .... apart from the obvious reason of course. Weren't you feeling a bit under the weather? If so maybe that had something to do with it. (But I might have made that up ;)) xx

Yep, yet again, ill.
I think this is all to do with my food. It's been ever since just before the bristol half marathon and thats when my food started to go a bit awol.

Weighed in today and its a gain of 1.75lbs. Making me 12st 4.75lbs. Heaviest i've been since 28th aug :(

I think getting down into the 10st bracket by christmas is well off the cards but getting back into the 11s is doable.
I need to focus on making my food choices superb and hopefuly the alcohol over the next 3weekends wont affect me too much. I am guna try go as low carb as possible but with phys 5days a week, and especially with running & step I find i'm so hungry lately after them.

I'd like to get to 11st 10lbs by christmas but that means losing 8.75lbs in 5weeks :sigh:
We'll see how it goes I guess. I need to take the pressure off I reckon and concentrate on getting my food back on track first and look at signing up for another race. I have nothing to aim for right now!

Thur 15th Nov
*stump
B- banana 100
L- tuna, beetroot salad, 1/2 slice bread n butter 373
D- friend made spag bol loaded with veggies, 2slices garlic bread ????
(I didnt have the spaghetti just the bol part)
total = ?

Fri 16th Nov
*1hr step
B- banana 100
L- cheese, ham, pickle sandwich. crisp. 1/2 snickers 753
Total = 853

Love the new diary! You've done so well!

Tanya I keep saying it but I really want to get into running - should I start on the roads or treadmill... I'd love to be able to complete some sort of run next year - like a 5k or 10k... I will be coming to u for tips x

Already spoken to you Sarah. Have you started now?

Weekend was a wash out again. Damn alcohol.

Really gotta knuckle down. Its the weekends I just go to pot! I've got my specials xmas do on the first and my dress is clingy, just like the one I wore on saturday. Need to lose some belly before then! Would be nice if I could drop the 4.75lbs but I cant see that happening :(

Sat 17th Nov
B- 1.5slices fried bread, 2fried eggs, grilled bacon & beans
L/D- mums home made cottage pie
*picked at a few pringles at my friends house
*1bottle of wine, couple shots, couple cocktails & v&d.cs

Sun 18th Nov
(No hangover :p)
B- 3crumpets with cheese & ketchup
L/D- mums home made lasagne :drool:
*milkyway krispy roll, 3chunks fruit n nut, 3peanut butter cups, handful peanuts
*3large ameretto & d.cs

Mon 19th Nov
B- 2x toast, 3eggs scrambled, sauce 466
L/D- cheese, ham, coleslaw sandwich, crisp, cheddars 790
W- banana 100
Total = 1,356

Last edited:
Lucky you not having a hang over :) .... mmmmmmmm ... fried bread!! ... mmmmmmmmm ;) :D xx

Jan, I really really fancied it but whilst eating it it just wasnt as good as I imagined it would taste .. hence leaving 1/2 lol xx

Well, well done for leaving it anyway! X

Not much to report today.
Ran. Set up my 74 year old grandma with an iPhone!!!! LOL and thats about it.
Decided to steam my veggies today, they tasted sooooo much better and it's the first time ive tried spring greens. They're ok.
Menus are guna look pretty much the same this week. Just a change to the meat I have for lunch. Guna trial not writing down the calories my runs burn cuz that makes me feel like I want to eat more cuz I burnt them off. I'm in that mindset at the minute so hopefully that will help with sticking to my calorie allowance.

Tue 20th Nov
3.5mile run
B- 2x toast 2x boiled eggs, sauce 396
*babybel 68
L- chicken breast, cauliflower, spring greens, 2tbsp sweetcorn relish (for my chicken) 406
*yog 96
*hot choc 40
D- cottage cheese tub, 2satsumas & banana 220
Total = 1,276

GO grandma!!! :) xx

Amazing, grandma with an iPhone!x

haha bless her, she seems to be getting on fine with it too!!!

Today was just a short 2mile run. I really wasnt in the mood. I need to start picking up the miles again and getting 5-6mile runs done. Just on a bit of a lull with it atm as again, prefer the gym classes.

Wed 21st Nov
*2mile run
B- 2x toast 2x light cheese triangles with blue cheese :drool: 186
*baby bel 68
L- salmon, cauli, spring greens, sweet pot (will update when i've weighed pot)
*yog 96
*hot choc 40
D- cottage cheese, banana, 2satsumas 330

Back