⚜ Strawberry Madness progress diary ⚜

Weigh in today came in at 5.2lbs no idea how though. I guess the hillwalking really burnt a lot of calories.
That or the watermelon made me retain less water.
will see next weigh day what the numbers show I guess!

Weathers still been icky today
Went to the store and picked up some more food to last a bit, and I found grenade bars woooo

Meal 1: Yogurt and Honey
373 Calories

Meal 2: Grenade bar
218 Calories

Meal 3: Ribeye, Broccoli & Asparagus
900 Calories

Diet red bull, Zero monster & Water
46 Calories
Wow wow well done. You are doing so well. Your steak dinner looks lush.

Hope you managed to get a good night sleep.

Wow wow well done. You are doing so well. Your steak dinner looks lush.

Hope you managed to get a good night sleep.
Thank you was the best steak I found yet. Was a nice thickness 🤗. Sleep was alright could of been better lol. Hope you managed to get a nice sleep too.
:woohoo:on the 5.2lbs off. Good going.

Think I need to eat some watermelon.;)
Thanks! totally should! It’s the season I think they taste pretty good. The one I have currently was from Tesco imported from Spain has black seeds but not that many and they are softer, has spots where it’s super sweet.
I also saw Asda had big ones also but from Greece so I imagine they would be even better! Will proberly go get that one if they still have it when I run out.
Wow well done!

Amazing weight loss.
Thanks Dolly every wee bit helps lol
Properly losing so much water from all this humidity! Lol
Well done on the big loss 👏👏😀
You found the grenade bars then?!😀
Yus and the one I tried tasted lovely 😊 felt like I was eating a chocolate bar Ha.
I saw Argos sells them too, was something like £21 for a box of 12 of each flavour including delivery.
Worked out at £1.75 a bar so might end up buying that 🤟🏻

Little progress from two months ago
I can see some difference in my face, finally getting more defined. Not much but it’s getting there! Woo

First one was in April 19th
Second one was today June 16th

Attachments

• 18128D2D-6431-4AF0-B9DA-043FB23AFC12.jpeg
    18128D2D-6431-4AF0-B9DA-043FB23AFC12.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 9606EEC7-8F84-41C1-951F-579123D5B46B.jpeg
    9606EEC7-8F84-41C1-951F-579123D5B46B.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you guys x
A lot of times I feel like I’m the same person I was half a year ago it’s so weird. But it’s slowly getting there in my mind that I have changed.

Today my mum showed me a bunch of photos she took while visiting me in the states. And I looked really big but back then I didn’t feel like I was that heavy.

We are planning on going for a walk tomorrow to see the coos again 😆

Meal 1: Strawberry’s, Yogurt & Honey
402 Calories

Meal 2: Porkpies & Salad
430 Calories

Meal 3: Venison grill steaks & Salad
427 Calories

Snacks: Beef jerky
317 Calories

Zero monster, water
30 Calories

Attachments

• 7E410895-A8CC-4502-AAA3-FCBAB931C454.jpeg
    7E410895-A8CC-4502-AAA3-FCBAB931C454.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 0C3A8686-2184-440D-969D-C4C26E53E1FB.jpeg
    0C3A8686-2184-440D-969D-C4C26E53E1FB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 68D5D3B8-834E-4F54-97DF-C36E763FF6E5.jpeg
    68D5D3B8-834E-4F54-97DF-C36E763FF6E5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Thank you guys x
A lot of times I feel like I’m the same person I was half a year ago it’s so weird. But it’s slowly getting there in my mind that I have changed.

Today my mum showed me a bunch of photos she took while visiting me in the states. And I looked really big but back then I didn’t feel like I was that heavy.

We are planning on going for a walk tomorrow to see the coos again 😆

Meal 1: Strawberry’s, Yogurt & Honey
402 Calories

Meal 2: Porkpies & Salad
430 Calories

Meal 3: Venison grill steaks & Salad
427 Calories

Snacks: Beef jerky
317 Calories

Zero monster, water
30 Calories
I can really see the difference. Well done.

Your food looks lush again. I got to get myself a pork pie. Which brand do you have. Also those venison steaks.

I'm glad you're not smashing the exercise every day. Rest is equally important (as is stretching). That Birthday cake Grenade bar looks interesting, not sure if the fudgey-ness (probably not a word) is for me but you're certainly into your cake right now! Glad you've found something that quells the craving.
That steak... Oh my. Looks AWESOME! We have a birthday in the house next week, so I may have to get steak and recreate that meal, I'm not even hungry but I would eat it right now!!
Congratulations on the massive loss! I'm sure it's the exercise, I need to look at increasing mine again, the last 2 weeks, I've just been massively disinterested.
I didn't know you lived out in the US, where were you? I would love to go out there but I would get swept up in eating massive food. I can for sure see a difference in your face but I feel the same right now! I was having the same conversation before I read your post about it. I am worried that even if I lose another 50lbs, I will still see the fat rolls and the poor posture that tries to hide my fat. Yoga is helping me with posture and flexibility which is helping with confidence. You might find it nice? Certainly easy on your knee - easier than all that mountain climbing you've been doing anyway! :D Massively excited about coos again tomorrow! There are none in the field we pass through at the moment.

@Larissa it’s a mixture of agoraphobia that’s stopping me from getting outside as much however it’s something I’m working on pretty much all the time lol.

I know my body needs rest I can feel it, getting fatigued really fast. However trying my best to not push myself to hard all at once so taking in all the advice everyone’s been telling me so far to take it slower x

For two years I used to live in the states
just waiting on my soon to be ex wife finalises the divorce. I live back home now in Scotland where I’m much happier. still healing but better off.

yeah I don’t know why but I’m drawn to cake flavours all of a sudden LOL
From what I’ve read so far, it’s like when you look in the mirror your only seeing the person you are not
That is you want to see the ideal body that you are striving to achieve in your end goal.

however people said to love yourself now, love that person that is this determined to make these changes because that’s you and it will always be.
I think the brain takes longer to see all the changes that it does actually losing the weight.

I’m actually really thinking about taking up yoga because just now I’m so inflexible. Really bad in my whole legs. But not really sure where to start.
All the classes in my area are pretty expensive and would still feel self conscious because I know I’m going to find it difficult.

Good luck with the steak dinner! Make sure to find steak with lots of marbling amazing flavour and succulent 🥰

@Ravenous Thank you! Really helps that others can see because it’s hard sometimes for me to see
its only when I really look back I’m like waaaaaa how the hell was i that huge and never felt it!

Pork pies just simple mini ones from Asda, but I’ve got them before from Morrison’s which had lattice on top which was pretty nice 😋 think they are pickle and cheese flavour.

The venison brand is from a company called Highland game, and I can find it in Aldi, Tesco and Morrison’s

I don’t really recommend the actual venison steak pure because to me it’s really dry even when cooked rare. The little buggers have no fat on them lucky! LOL
But the grill steaks are mixed with pork and fat and they swell up in the oven so it’s pretty nice, more like a dense burger.

also on the packet there’s a warning saying bullet fragments may still remain 😂 so at least you know they are as free range as your going to get

I am really with you on that about seeing yourself fat. No matter how much weight you lose, you still see yourself as a big person, every time you look in the mirror. It took me a loooonnnggg time to start recognising myself as a slimmer person - sometimes, when I see my reflection in a shop window, I think who is that - then I realise it is me. Mind you there are days that I see myself really fat.

Compliment is another thing that it was hard for me to accept. Every time, someone commented that I looked slimmer or nice, I used to think what, can they not see I am fat - now I take the compliments and grateful for the comments.

Thank you for the tips on pork pies and venison steaks. I will get some next time I go shopping.

@Larissa it’s a mixture of agoraphobia that’s stopping me from getting outside as much however it’s something I’m working on pretty much all the time lol.

I know my body needs rest I can feel it, getting fatigued really fast. However trying my best to not push myself to hard all at once so taking in all the advice everyone’s been telling me so far to take it slower x

For two years I used to live in the states
just waiting on my soon to be ex wife finalises the divorce. I live back home now in Scotland where I’m much happier. still healing but better off.

yeah I don’t know why but I’m drawn to cake flavours all of a sudden LOL
From what I’ve read so far, it’s like when you look in the mirror your only seeing the person you are not
That is you want to see the ideal body that you are striving to achieve in your end goal.

however people said to love yourself now, love that person that is this determined to make these changes because that’s you and it will always be.
I think the brain takes longer to see all the changes that it does actually losing the weight.

I’m actually really thinking about taking up yoga because just now I’m so inflexible. Really bad in my whole legs. But not really sure where to start.
All the classes in my area are pretty expensive and would still feel self conscious because I know I’m going to find it difficult.

Good luck with the steak dinner! Make sure to find steak with lots of marbling amazing flavour and succulent 🥰

It's genuinely a difficult balance with exercise/rest though, isn't it?! I didn't want to go this morning and it took me 20 mins to figure out I was being avoidant because it was a bit later than usual and I might see other people (not a COVID thing, just other people). I have a rule now that out is better than in so if I only make it around the garden, I've achieved something. Most days, once I'm out the door, I will get my minimum of a mile and half done quick and home then to work.

Oh wow! That must have been one heck of an experience, living out there. Sorry it didn't work out but we're glad to have you back! :)

I think I will look into some more psychology of weight loss stuff because it has always been my biggest challenge. Thanks for the tips, I'm sure you're right but I know you get me when I say it'll take a while to go in 😂

I started with https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKE7WVJfvaHW5q283SxchA she's funny, down to earth and non-judgemental! I think you'd like her sense of humour. I accidentally ended up in a Hatha yoga class one Friday night, Hatha is advanced! They were binding and tying themselves in literal knots but the class leader was excellent and very forgiving :)

Hey SM,

Aw sorry to hear about your divorce, its such a horrid thing to go through. Been there myself last year and god it was just horrendous.

You will be much better off in the long run though, its just hard to see that sometimes.

I have been doing yoga with this woman from YouTube, I really enjoyed it and will defo get back to it when I am nearer goal weight.

Thank you guys everyday is always different but I know time will heal it to the point where it’s numbed a lot. She was my first love and the first to really break my heart. Completely changed my whole life to be with her
but hey, I came out a stronger better person and I won’t lie those two years were the best and some of the worse years of my life.

One thing that keeps me going is knowing I get to experience falling in love again and it’s exciting 😃 and scary!

———-

We just got back from the walk now, over 12k steps today so far. We got on the bus to and from the area because my mums back isn’t the best so it wouldn’t be fair for her to walk at my pace all day.

but it felt nice not having half my energy sapped before I arrived LOL and I brought something to eat with me and that really helped.

We saw the coos and one of them looked like he was stuck in the barbed wire. I felt so bad for him didn’t want him to rip his neck to ribbons.
I was at the point where I was going to try leap across the ditch and lift the wire off him at my own safety.

but he managed to get free and he snapped the wire off and was like heh nice wee scratch from all the beasty bites.

lots of Pokémon and found an amazing spot for the upcoming community day has tons of spin locations all clustered in one park. So I’ll be back on Saturday 🤣 with all my lures. going to make a packed lunch or bring another one of my protein cookies.

Attachments

• 9098E549-CA4B-48B6-9B7E-0E0319B31414.jpeg
    9098E549-CA4B-48B6-9B7E-0E0319B31414.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • B66315E3-1C12-4836-BB8C-B6458D960162.jpeg
    B66315E3-1C12-4836-BB8C-B6458D960162.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 6
  • 96E9ECEE-10FB-4911-9FD5-ADAA542ECBEC.jpeg
    96E9ECEE-10FB-4911-9FD5-ADAA542ECBEC.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 668A28E4-B39E-44DA-8523-BF74969D20A7.jpeg
    668A28E4-B39E-44DA-8523-BF74969D20A7.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 86987721-6B79-4F6A-A59D-EA71541F6665.jpeg
    86987721-6B79-4F6A-A59D-EA71541F6665.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
Weather started out humid again today then by the end the sun started to break through and was getting nice a toasty. Let’s hope tomorrow holds up.
So many people wearing jackets, hats dressed like it was winter lmao don’t know how they can handle it. Must be boiling under all them clothes

Planning on walking again tomorrow perhaps earlier than usual so less people about. But that depends on if I can get to sleep before 2-3 in the morning lol.

Meal 1: Oatmeal
440 Calories

Meal 2: Protein Cookie
415 Calories

Meal 3: watermelon
252 Calories

Zero coke cherry, Water, Diet blue charge summer fruits. Zero monster. Tea with milk

93 Calories

Attachments

• 7425F56A-A058-43BC-91F7-A8937CD0A7DC.jpeg
    7425F56A-A058-43BC-91F7-A8937CD0A7DC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 1695EE27-3C0D-491C-8D43-670460E7A452.jpeg
    1695EE27-3C0D-491C-8D43-670460E7A452.jpeg
    772.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 0DC77FE6-70A2-4E47-A734-4B2BF719F802.jpeg
    0DC77FE6-70A2-4E47-A734-4B2BF719F802.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Weather started out humid again today then by the end the sun started to break through and was getting nice a toasty. Let’s hope tomorrow holds up.
So many people wearing jackets, hats dressed like it was winter lmao don’t know how they can handle it. Must be boiling under all them clothes

Planning on walking again tomorrow perhaps earlier than usual so less people about. But that depends on if I can get to sleep before 2-3 in the morning lol.
Sorry to hear about your marriage. As you said look on the bright side that you get the chance to experience falling in love gain and hopefully this time it will be for keeps.

You walked a lot again and scenery and cows look fab - I want to go to different parks but I live opposite a massive open space in the city - you can almost go to the other side of the city through the woods (very steep in places) so I just take my walks there (so many hidden places that I can be on my own without seeing anyone once off the main open space).

Food looks fab again so far.

On you recommendations, I picked up Pork pies from Asda and venison burgers from Aldi (surprised at the 150 cals per burger - it is good news) so when I am going to have them, I donot know. Sometimes my eyes see bigger than my stomach - LOL.

Perhaps we should start an No-sleepers club (haha) - my sleep pattern is so bad. My best sleep time is 6-8 in the morning, the rest of the time I am tossing & turning with 1/2 hour sleep here and there.

Last edited:
Back