🎁 MiniMins Christmas Challenge 2020 🎁

Thank Katherine, it's just how my body works and it is annoying.

Also I weigh every day so it did go down by 1lb during the week then back up a couple of days ago.

I'll get a better result this week.

Just need to keep going, the only way I am going to get to goal is to keep the focus even when I'm not overly happy with the results.

This weight has to come off!!

Many thanks Mini for organising the Challenge!
I weigh in on a Monday and would like to lose 2lbs weekly.

Best of luck to everybody that we hit our targets🤞in time for Christmas 2020🎄.

Welcome behappy👏

I see you have already achieved your half stone and well on your way to your first stone.

Well done👏👏👏

Good luck to on hitting your target👍

I’d also love to join in. Got Christmas and hopefully in March my sons wedding. So need to lose this weight once and for all.

weigh in day will be Monday. Will go for 20lb
Welcome GaGirl👋

How exciting for you! Nothing like a wedding to get the mind focused on losing weight, especially your sons.

My son is also engaged and while no wedding date is planned as yet but actively being discussed...

Good luck on reaching your target for Christmas 👍

STS this week for me, I was expecting it but it's still annoying.

Let's see what the next week bring me.

Good luck to everyone this week.
We all know that disappointed feeling when you step on the scales and they don’t budge but stay the same, however, I feel it is normal to have a week here and there of STS‘s., especially after losing so much weight...I am sure if you measured yourself you will probably find that this is the week you drop inches.

I look at STS’s as being on the right track and moving
Positive mental attitude all the way now!

Positive things happen to positive thinkers - that's my new mantra.

I love your positive outlook and it is a mantra we could all adopt.

Well done Dolly👏👏👏

I felt I had a very good week and I am delighted with 2.5lbs down for the first WI on this Christmas Challenge 🎄

Well done to Dolly for staying the same and good luck to everyone for this week.

Please remember that weight loss is not linear...we will all experience fluctuations from now to Christmas and it’s very important to not let the scales destroy our progress...this is a journey and sometimes our bodies just want to hang on to our weight even if we feel we are doing everything right.

Mini - 2.5lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Miss Scarlett Blue - 0/31lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Thistimeiwillgetthere - 0lbs/45lbs
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs
Behappy - 0lbs/36lbs
Gagirl - 0lb/20lb

I'm looking at the bigger picture, I've still lost over 4st in 4 months which is bloody AMAZING!!!

Sometimes I can't actually believe it.
Dolly you are amazing and I have watched you struggle over the years and through it all, you still have managed to stay positive and cheerful and many of us on this forum are grateful for your friendly support.

Your positive attitude has got you were you are today and your amazing weight loss is inspirational 💕

Well done!

Can't wait till next WI already to see a shift in the scales.
Here’s to next week👍

Ah thanks Mini, that means a lot.

Felt like such a failure coming back again but I knew that I needed somewhere to vent and share my feelings.

I'll never leave this forum even when I get to goal weight, you're all stuck with me!

Just so glad that this time it seems to have clicked mentally and I am understanding my body more this time.

Ah thanks Mini, that means a lot.

Felt like such a failure coming back again but I knew that I needed somewhere to vent and share my feelings.

I'll never leave this forum even when I get to goal weight, you're all stuck with me!

Just so glad that this time it seems to have clicked mentally and I am understanding my body more this time.
If you can’t vent here, where can you vent :classic_roll_eyes: ...you are among members who know where you are coming from and we all want to see each other succeed 🥰

When your head is in the right place it really helps and I do agree understanding how your body works is important as we are all so different.

I would love to see more members continue doing a maintenance diary as I feel they are invaluable, however, I realise it’s not always possible as other priorities take over in life...we do have some old members who drop by occasionally to update us on there progress and it’s always nice to hear from them😊

I’m not sure how, as I had a slip this week but I’ve lost 4lb! Hello 18’s😃 x

Mini - 2.5lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Miss Scarlett Blue - 0/31lbs
Charlotte_k - 4lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Thistimeiwillgetthere - 0lbs/45lbs
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs