😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Morning , well last night ended in a burger and chips ice cream and a sex on the beach pitCher 😩 Was pretty dam good tho lol.

I decided to stick to yesterday result and I’m not weighting today

Last night was my weekend treat , I don’t want to jump on scales be annoyed and eat so il wait untill tomorrow will make today easier for me

Morning , well last night ended in a burger and chips ice cream and a sex on the beach pitCher 😩 Was pretty dam good tho lol.

I decided to stick to yesterday result and I’m not weighting today

Last night was my weekend treat , I don’t want to jump on scales be annoyed and eat so il wait untill tomorrow will make today easier for me

Morning hun,
Glad you had a good night and enjoyed your treat. I don't blame you for using yesterdays result :)

Well I weighed hahahaha . Didn’t feel that bloated so thort stuff it. Gained 3/4 not bad at all.

Got a huge smile on my face this morning finally fit into these after ages . They are a 16 but a small 16 I think

E0DEE4DF-84A5-485C-BEA8-1CC8B0E5CD7E.jpeg

These are my last pair in wardrobe that i needed to get into and Iv finally done it. 😀😀

Well I weighed hahahaha . Didn’t feel that bloated so thort stuff it. Gained 3/4 not bad at all.

Got a huge smile on my face this morning finally fit into these after ages . They are a 16 but a small 16 I think

View attachment 190875

These are my last pair in wardrobe that i needed to get into and Iv finally done it. 😀😀

Wowvhun you look fab. You must be so pleased to get into your jeans, isn’t it such a great feeling.
So what was your total loss if you count it today?

If I went off today it’s just a pound, that’s why I’m goin off yesterday lol.

Today was my 20th weighing and in twenty weeks lost 32lb in total which isn’t bad really at all. This is including breaks away, holiday, birthday and events so I’m really happy with that.

Ye felt great gettin into them , stomach gettin flatter every week it’s great

If I went off today it’s just a pound, that’s why I’m goin off yesterday lol.

Today was my 20th weighing and in twenty weeks lost 32lb in total which isn’t bad really at all. This is including breaks away, holiday, birthday and events so I’m really happy with that.

Ye felt great gettin into them , stomach gettin flatter every week it’s great

Wow 20 weeks. If you’d have said you’d still be sticking to the diet after 20 weeks at the beginning, would you have believed it?
You’re doing so well. I know you’re going to get your targets.

I know it’s mad isn’t it. I think it’s just cause it’s normal like now I don’t see it as a diet. Iv got into habit of bein good mon-fri then having some treats at weekend and it works fab.

I log all what Iv done in a note on my phone and at the top I write each week what Iv lost. The longest Iv ever done is June to start if Oct so this diet is fab.

I’m 5lb off loosing what Olivia weighs haha a 3 1/2 year old and she is blinking heavy lol

Morning ,

Well after the weekend I have a gain of 1 and 1/2. Not bad considering I had fish and chips for tea last night yum yum and I ate all
The batter lol .

Today plan

Crisps 130
Wrap 300
Pizza 660

Morning ,

Well after the weekend I have a gain of 1 and 1/2. Not bad considering I had fish and chips for tea last night yum yum and I ate all
The batter lol .

Today plan

Crisps 130
Wrap 300
Pizza 660

Good morning hun,

Yum yum, love fish and chips. I am having a chip cob next Friday as my treat for completing my diet for my holiday, lol. I'm treating everyone at work to one at lunch.
You'll lose your 1 1/2 gain by Wednesday and then you'll be on for nice loss come Saturday.

I was 16.5 on Friday . Iv just realised my gain is 2 1/2 I was goin off Saturday and it was Friday I weighed. Ye it’s all up to date. So I have 4 weeks to loose 10lb but I also have this gain but I think that will be gone by wed to be honest was last week.

So if this week I get gain gone plus 1lb I have 9lb in 3 weeks so it’s goin to be blinking tight lol .

I was 16.5 on Friday . Iv just realised my gain is 2 1/2 I was goin off Saturday and it was Friday I weighed. Ye it’s all up to date. So I have 4 weeks to loose 10lb but I also have this gain but I think that will be gone by wed to be honest was last week.

So if this week I get gain gone plus 1lb I have 9lb in 3 weeks so it’s goin to be blinking tight lol .

Ok, I wasn't sure. I'm sure you'll get 1lb this week. And if you don't have any treats you'll may get your other 9lb by your holiday. But if not just remember how amazingly well you've been doing so far :)

Have you heard anything from Leigh? Is she still on the diet?

Ye this is it, my aim now is to reach 15s and il be happy I’m not goin to sulk over 2 or 3pound I’m goin to be proud of how far Iv come and stay positive then soon as my holiday is over il be bck .

Leigh emails she doesn’t come on here anymore. Still loved up , she said she’s starting again today not sure if she has tho haha

Good morning,

I'm sure you'll get the 5lb off you need to get into the 15's before your holiday. Like you say you feel great, so anything else would be a bonus!

Nice to hear that Leigh is keeping in touch with you and that she is still loved up. I'm sure she will be back and start again when she is truely ready. As we know there's no point trying if your heads not in it 100%

What's your plan for today?

Morning Hun,

Ye If your not 100% there is no point your just heading for a fail aren’t you.

Well today I weigjed showing 16.5 1/2 so Iv lost 1 3/4 from yesterday morning which is amazing. I’m now 1/2 off fridays weighing so should see a good loss this month. I came on this morning so I think that helped lol. Aim for this week now is to get minmim of another 2 1/2 pound off which will put me at 15.3 . If I get another 3 1/2 il be at my 2 1/2 stone which would so amazing . Dunno I have 4 days 3 1/2 is a lot isn’t it haha

Back