😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Thanks chick,

Look forward to you bein back it’s strange on ur own isn’t it. Have a lovely day I love London

I’ll be back big time on Monday. I had to nip in home earlier just to switch bags and have a wee. I jumped on the scales....not good. I reckon I’ve easily put on 3-4lbs 😞 I’m hoping I’ll be ok this weekend as wont be drinking so much. But I’m not looking forward to the scales on Monday morning.

It’s so quiet on here when one of us is away. It was quite hard for me staying motivated while you were on holiday.

Good luck on the scales in the morning.

I wouldn’t worry mate we have both proved that we can loose 4/5lb in a week. Hopefully come wed you can shift 2 and I’m sure the week after you will clear the gain and get a loss aswell.

Sometimes life gets in the way, go out there and enjoy yourself Life is to short. The diet is here for when your back

This is the prob I had when I got blocked on here. Had no one to talk to and I just kept thinking what’s the point. So glad you come on everyday makes the journey a lot easier

Why did you get blocked ??! 😳

I wouldn’t worry mate we have both proved that we can loose 4/5lb in a week. Hopefully come wed you can shift 2 and I’m sure the week after you will clear the gain and get a loss aswell.

Sometimes life gets in the way, go out there and enjoy yourself Life is to short. The diet is here for when your back

This is the prob I had when I got blocked on here. Had no one to talk to and I just kept thinking what’s the point. So glad you come on everyday makes the journey a lot easier

Good luck on the scales this morning hun, I know you’ll smash them.

I’m so fed up with junk food now. I’ve decided today I’ll have a light breakfast and a coffee. We’re going to Wetherspoons but I really can’t face anymore greasy food so will have a healthy option. That will hopefully see me through until after the show. Then I’ll just have dinner tonight.

Morning Hun,

Scales showing same as yesterday,so total loss this week is 3/4 but i also shifted all my gain so its 3 1/4 in total.

I wanted 3 and that’s what I got, to stay on track I need 2lb this week but I’m goin to try for another 3.

Morning Hun,

Scales showing same as yesterday,so total loss this week is 3/4 but i also shifted all my gain so its 3 1/4 in total.

I wanted 3 and that’s what I got, to stay on track I need 2lb this week but I’m goin to try for another 3.

Well done hun 😄 you’re definitely back on track. You easily do 2 this week if you’re super good.

Food wise today I’ve been really good, probably under 1000 calories but I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine and a gin, so will be over but I’ve walked about 10 miles so well deserved, lol 😂

Thanks , you prob would of lost weight yesterday then all the walking wouldnof helped.

Today is goin to be hard, we brought a pizza oven and it’s football god help me . Making our own pizza is goin to try have 2 slices with salad. On the plus side he brought me two mini bottles of wine so that’s better then a big one lol.

Thanks , you prob would of lost weight yesterday then all the walking wouldnof helped.

Today is goin to be hard, we brought a pizza oven and it’s football god help me . Making our own pizza is goin to try have 2 slices with salad. On the plus side he brought me two mini bottles of wine so that’s better then a big one lol.

Good morning
I looked at buying a pizza oven but hubby didn’t seem bothered, you’ll have to let me know how it is. 2 slices of pizza with salad and you’ll be fine. You’re on a mission, you got this!

Morning

Monday - we’ll i have a gain of 1 1/2 not bad really for sayin it’s since Saturday. Hopefully that will be gone Soon and I can still get my 2lb loss to keep me on track.

Today we are having a garden day not in a hungry mood so il skip breakfast and either have steak or spag Bol for tea

Morning

Monday - we’ll i have a gain of 1 1/2 not bad really for sayin it’s since Saturday. Hopefully that will be gone Soon and I can still get my 2lb loss to keep me on track.

Today we are having a garden day not in a hungry mood so il skip breakfast and either have steak or spag Bol for tea

Morning hun,
1 1/2lb is not too bad. It's mainly alcohol, so you should shift that by mid week :) My gain was slightly worse but hey, we've got this!!

5 weeks tomorrow we go. Il weigh on the Saturday and try and be good untill Monday as that will be treat day.

I might change my last weigh in to either the Friday or Saturday as I don't go away until the Monday but have a big party on the Saturday night. So it will hopefully give me a couple of extra days. Look at us, clutching at extra days before our holidays, lol!

Morning

Tuesday- pleased to say Iv shifted a pound 😀hopefully the other half will be gone by tomoz.

Off out today for picnic Iv got 2 wraps and I plan on having a piece of cake. I won’t have any tea because by the time I get bck won’t realy have time . Wraps are working out at 600 then the cake ur looking at 500 so il be ok

Back