0.5lb loss

Butterflygirl

Urgh, feeling so downhearted. I know I shouldn't be as last week it was my birthday and I had a big pig out on that day.... But 0.5lbs!!!!!

I neeeeed to lose a decent amount this week 2lbs+ really.

So far, I've been to class monday night, (for the weigh in and exercise) Tuesday night and am hoping to go again Saturday morning. In the meantime I'm trying to do my real results dvd each day and stick to my calories!

I sooooo need to lose this weight. :mad:

i know how you feel, i had a wi last night and lost 1 1/2 lb, might sound an ok weight loss but ive busted my bum every night this week on the wii fit!! it will come off eventually, but eveyone must have weeks like this! x

Definetely, I think everyone has weeks like that. I have had one where I completely behaved for 7 days straight and only a pound came off. And then other weeks was totally surprised.

Stay motivated, a loss is a loss!

don't beat yourself up about having a half pound loss. It is still a loss. Remember how much you have already lost and what a great achievement it is and focus on having another good week. Well Done!

dont worry u still had a loss bet next wk u will be saying u had agr8 loss

hey dont beat yourself up ... you've had a weekend of celebration and still managed to lose half a lb, and that is better than a gain.

Keep your chin up .. its half a lb you'll never see again. Drink plenty of water and as you've up your exercise you should have a lovely surprise on the scales on Monday

Hey you. Every loss, no matter how small, is another step closer to your goal. Well done.

Thanks for the pep talk girls.

Have bought myself a pedometer too, and by god is it hard to do 10,000 steps a day- nigh on impossible if you ask me!!! Even with a big walk and my exercise dvds it only comes in with 6000

my normal class gives me 3000-4000 steps - on lazy day 2 weeks ago mine said i did less than 1000 steps!!! How bad is that!

Back