0 noodles

I've never heard of them lol!

Do you know what the ingredients are??

Me too never heard of them either and there's not many food items that I haven't heard of! I'll be interested in finding out more :)

They do look interesting though, I have just been reading about them and they seem useful for weight management when we are finished. Maybe good for a stir fry once a week but quite expensive.

I on occasion have zero noodles heard about them here. U can get them from holland and barratt. One pack contains 8 calories. I add bouillon as a base/stock. They r transparent and taste squeaky!! They r ok but likely an acquired taste. (The things we do for weight loss:D) It costs about 2 pounds a pack. I am on WS so I guess I have more calorie intake allowance. I have when I fancy more carby looking food as I generally keep my additional meal high protein very low carb...

I am really intrigued by them.... It says they are 0 carbs like so I think we may be allowed them?

That's a great idea putting it in boullion too!!! It's like a healthy pot noodle!!!

They must be the same idea as the pasta that's in the carbonara right??

I think I'll save getting them for maintaining though so that I'm not getting eating meals into my head again and can still stick to TFR!

Did Anyone look at the recipie section???? Prawn and banana curry???????? Bleuugh!!!!

Sorry I think they sound disgusting, like eating cardboard, why would anyone choose to eat something like that?

I think my bff in the states uses these. I saw them on a show called Hungry Girl. Anyone ever seen it? She does skinny versions of foods that are calorific and desserts. She's a bit kooky, but I like that kind of thing.

They don't really taste like cardboard, more squeaky than anything... definitely an acquired taste, didn't like initially but now can stomach a pack every so often. The 8 cals and no carbs bit is a huge selling point. think I will even carry on having them after I am done with diet:D. I would defo recommend for maintaining and keeping weight off Chelly...

Yep I'm defo gonna try them!! I've been looking at the recipes on the website and there's a spicy sausage recipe on it and it's had my mouth drooling all day lol

Just to jump in here, Ive got some of them, quite liked them! I didnt think they were that chewy, tasted quite a lot like noodles really!

What do you make them with meow?? I can't wait to try them lol

I dont think you can post links on here purplespiders, but yeah i seen them in that place - my sister lives in cyprus and so was buying some online and bought some miracle noodle things - itll take weeks to get to her though so still have to wait to see what they are like haha

I seasoned them and had with some veg and fish was like a proper meal! My diet allows me to add protein and veg.
But theyd be nice just with some seasoning, a dash of soy sauce if you can have it maybe some dried spices

Back