0 noodles

Tried these tonight and no amount of seasoning could save them. That texture is incredibly weird/rubbery. I couldn't keep eating them :(

Oh no I don't like seaweed,... Lol may aswell give them a try though!

Tried these yesterday, they were actually okay. Not going to lie and say they were delicious, but every now and then if u wanted a meal or something (I ate mine at the table while the rest of my family ate pizza and chips!) they are good!

I had them with boulion :)

That's what I was planning on trying them with to try and make a healthy pot noodle! Lol

Do u think we can add these to the soups? I got some today because I just can't stomach the thought of the horrible soup tonight :( trying to make them better :(. I noticed while in h&b they also do this but a rice version.

has it actually been confirmed we are allowed them on this yet?? lol! if it is then i would say yeah you would be able to add them to the soups!! ohh rice too? what did it say?

Zero carbs about 10 cals I think and zero everything else x

They're not officially allowed but I guess if they help you and they don't affect your losses then they're probably ok. I think they sound revolting.

Lol the curiosity is getting the better of me lol!!!

I tried a version from the Chinese supermarket while I was in Atkins and even with chicken, veg and sauce I couldn't stomach them. The texture is just too weird! Never heard of the rice but any things worth a try once!

I got a 5 pack, in the last pack I found one that wasn't made right and was basically plastic, It's put me right off. I don't think I will be buying any more!

Oh my they are HORRIBLE!!!!! Like chewing elastic bands!!!!

I bought like 4 packs of stuff and I hate it!!! Lol!

Atleast I don't need to worry if it'll ruin my diet cus I couldn't even swallow them lol

I just had half a pack mixed in with my vegetable soup. I actually quite liked them, no taste at all but very very filling with the soup, and I only had half a sachet. The texture is a bit weird but I actually like that lol!

I have a spiralizer and I've used raw courgettes as a pasta substitute for years so maybe that's why, I can't remember what actual pasta tastes like!

Ohh was it a similar texture to th courgette pasta??? Cus then ill had that too!! LoL I but 2 bits in my mouth and both attempts I was actually nearly gaggin lol

I must admit courgette pasta is nicer, I've given it to my nephews and niece covered in bolagnaise and they've not noticed the difference. I make the ribbons and heat them up quickly in the microwave, not cook just want them up quickly and cover sauce. Even my OH likes it. X

Ohh see if I didn't know what it was I would probably love it lol!!

Raw courgette doesn't have any flavour, it just takes on the flavour of the sauce, you should try it it's yummy x

Courgette 'noodles' as an alternative are great. I like mine with a thai peanut sauce. Much more palatable than these 0 noodley evils. Elastic bands is a great description of them. Bleh.

Even though most of you don't like them I still want to try them!! They sound interesting lol

Back