0 points for lunch

as long as you have your points today.

I too made soup today, but it looks too 'green' it probably tastes lush, but the colour has put me off lol!

sun xx

gosh lucky you all the more points for later ... how do you make this ?x

I put in butternutsquash,carrotts corgettes,potatoes,onion&parsnips herbs oxo cubes & boil away till soft.

I just threw yesterdays veg in a pot with some veg bouillion, Ive tasted it and it is lush, I've pepped it up with some balsamic vinegar xx

I love butternut squash and carrot soup.
It's so thick and comforting and best of all zero points.
Its a brill way to make your points go further.
Just one thing Eileen..are you on core or points?
Just asking cos potatoes and parsnips have to be pointed unless you are a core girl.
L x

I make massive, and I do mean massive!, 0 point salads and pep it up with a bit of reduced fat feta or prawns or tuna and balsamic vinegar. Which makes a really filling lunch for 2 points.

You'd be amazed at what you can do with all the 0 point veggies given a bit of imagination! I put chillis and gherkins and pickled onions and sundried tomatoes and green beans etc etc etc... it's a far cry from boring old lettuce.

It does take ages to prepare and eat though!

i did put parsnips & potatoes in but its still very low in points, well spotted, it just shows sometimes we think we are only having our points when in fact we are going over.Well thats another learning curve for me.Thanks ladies.
I hope everyone has a good day.

I make massive, and I do mean massive!, 0 point salads and pep it up with a bit of reduced fat feta or prawns or tuna and balsamic vinegar. Which makes a really filling lunch for 2 points.

You'd be amazed at what you can do with all the 0 point veggies given a bit of imagination! I put chillis and gherkins and pickled onions and sundried tomatoes and green beans etc etc etc... it's a far cry from boring old lettuce.

It does take ages to prepare and eat though!
Sounds yumxx

Back