1 1/2 days to get back into ketosis

Shazpaz

Well guys, as most of you know I'm back on the diet to lose that flaming dress size!! I did a ketostix yesterday and after a day and a half I'm already back in ketosis. Since I've been off LT/CD/Atkins, I have been keeping the carbs to a minimum and think that must have really helped. Yay!!! I think that is how I'm going to maintain the weight loss...mimimal carbs!!

Here we go again.

I'm already another 2lbs down, but I'm ignoring the weight now.........ITS INCHES I'M INTERESTED IN....hey matron!!!:eek:

Thats great, well done, must be a record

good luck on your weight loss

Shaz
Well done 4 getting back into it. Im thinking of restarting on Tues. How long are u doing it for. I want to loose another stone and maintenance is so slow

Shaz
Well done 4 getting back into it. Im thinking of restarting on Tues. How long are u doing it for. I want to loose another stone and maintenance is so slow

I really do not know. I'm well under my original target weight loss now and I thought I'd be a size 12 by now, but I'm not:sigh: I'm just going to stick at it til I'm in those size 12 jeans! I'm kind of thinking they may be a 10 as I tried my sister in laws size 12's on yesterday and they fit....but then again, she may have stretched them as she's had them a while!!

I'm going to stick with it for now and see how I get on.

I don't blame you for going back to ssing...its sooooooo quick in comparison to 'eating' diets. Good luck hun

WOW well done you!!!

I wanna go back on TFR but my stupid chemist wont let me :mad: i wanna get to 10stone now! Every1s tellin me ill be a bag of bones but sod them ill do it myself :p

WOW well done you!!!

I wanna go back on TFR but my stupid chemist wont let me :mad: i wanna get to 10stone now! Every1s tellin me ill be a bag of bones but sod them ill do it myself :p

I hear what you are saying. My family are not happy at me going back on the diet. They think its becoming an obsession. At the end of the day I'm still a size 12/14........that is not skinny. If I was a 6/8 then maybe they'd have a point.

What diet are you doing now hun?

Well done shaz...god, you get into ketosis really easily...takes me around 5 days no matter what...lucky bugger xx xx xx xx xx

Lady L Can you not try another chemist saying you had problems with your last one?

NICE ONE CHICKA! ;) X

Well done on getting back into ketosis so quickly!

Can we have a pic of you in those jeans when you get there:confused::)

Pleaseeee!

Love Mini xxx

I hear what you are saying. My family are not happy at me going back on the diet. They think its becoming an obsession. At the end of the day I'm still a size 12/14........that is not skinny. If I was a 6/8 then maybe they'd have a point.

What diet are you doing now hun?

She wont give me 14 maintance products for the week she'll only give me a few, id love to choke her its not her body its MINE :mad:!!!!
Im doin a mix of cal counting an WW in WW a lot of salad ect is free so im counting the cals in that!
Iv started exercising too :eek:
im going back to Turkey in Sept so iv 11 weeks (from monday lol) to loose 10lbs and be even a little toned (im doin tai-bow) its doable to loose the 10lbs alrite but the toned part em im not so sure!
Its exactly 1 month till my 21st from today aswell and id soooo love to have the weight gone by then :rolleyes:

Oh dear god sorry for the rant x

LL you can order maintainence products online hun.. you dont have to go through your chemist and as far as i am aware you can order as many as you like x You will do it hunni
tabeo will definately work for the toning hunni ...it rocks xx

shaz and ladylipo both your BMI look great to me, well done on the weight losses so far, the excercise might tone you enough to look and feel more comfortable in your new bodies. well done

hey Shaz welcome back!! Fair play to you for coming back and getting to your size! Its mad the way the clothes work, youve reached your ideal weight but it doesnt reflect it in the size.. I hate manufacturers!

I know its a bit disappointing that the family are worried about LT becoming an obession, my folks are the same, they think Ive been on it too long now, but you know what you want and you know that you will be happy when you reach it. Do you find it difficult getting back to TFR after been off it for a while?

I might look in to that nic, im waiting on my credit card in the post :D

Good luck Shazza xxxxxx

Well done on getting back into ketosis so quickly!

Can we have a pic of you in those jeans when you get there:confused::)

Pleaseeee!

Love Mini xxx

No probs......I can't wait to post!!!

Lumpy.....I did find it a bit tough this time. I was starving on day one and because I've done Atkins I kept telling myself... I could eat some ham and be fine...but NO......I resisted.

Lizzy........I'll be glad of the company. How you doing hun?

Linny.....It has to be said YES. I've had the odd glass of Merlot and a few rum and cokes.

Lady l....I think Nic is right, I'm sure you can buy the maintainance pks online.

Thanks everyone for replying.xx

Good thanks :) Its a good distraction being on here at the moment! I am on day 4, and its always day 4 that i really struggle with! On the plus side, i'm not hungry :)

Back