1,2,3,4,5 Stones gone for ever!!

Hit the 5 stone gone this morning!! Happiness all around! And the sun is out-bonus!

Keep on losing everyone x

Respect !!!
How amazing
You must be thrilled, are you treating yourself for your fantastic loss??:D

Brilliant !

Thanks Guys!

Yes having a little treat- 3 nights away in a hotel and that means 4 days off the diet But I will be low carb and healthy eating, and taking a bar each day for a snack instead of being tempted to a cake at coffee time. 5 stones was my first target but once I saw it all dropping away I revised it to 7- still only 2 stones to go. 6 months ago losing 2 stone seemed impossible and now it seems like a piece of cake-erm, piece of cranberry bar! LOL

Well Done!!!!!

That is so fantastic! well done you!!!!!!

Fantastic!! Well done!!

Oh my word - You lady are a true inspiration to us all. Thank you and a very WELL DONE !!!

:bliss::party0038::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks All- never thought of being an inspiration, but a lovely thing to say- and I hope anyone reading this can take heart if they seema long way from goal- it can be done, because if a pringle/pasta/pie loving girl like me can so can you!

And minimins has been holding my hand every step of the way. Can't wait to post some goal pictures! Not too long now...

well done, that is totally fantastic, and yes... I agree, you are a true inspiration to all of us. You are such an achiever, pat on the back for all of your hard work, bet you feel AB FAB DARLING XXXX

Congratulations on such an achievement - this journey isn't an easy road but blimey you've skipped and jumped down yours...

Can't wait to see your glamourous photos...

:party0019:

Thanks all- your messages are making me feel really great! I'm on my own for a few days until me and OH go away so not getting feedback from anyone else at the mo. Well except from the cats but they only do that in exchange for food!

Back