Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Puddings 1/2 a syn Strawberry roulade with pics

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by pjplatts, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. pjplatts

pjplatts Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(24.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ROULARD
    4 eggs
    vanilla essence few drops
    4 tblsp sweetner
    strawberries or raspberries
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 tub quark

separate egg whites and whisk until stiff and in another bowl put egg yolks 1/2 tub quark 2 tblsp of sweetener few drops essence baking powder mix then fold into the egg whites place the mixture on a lined frylite tray bake for 10&15 mins until golden brown gas 5.With the rest of the quark , sweetener, essence and berries mix together and when the cake has cooked and cooled spread the quark mix and roll into swiss roll and put in fridge to chill for 1 hour the whole cake is 1/2 syn . You could make a savoury one using smoked salmon and prawns or something similar

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmazy

Madmazy Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    27st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh wow this sounds amazing and all for half a syn how on earth did you come up with that!!! I bow down to you!! (if I can get back up again!!! lol!!)

xx

4. pjplatts

pjplatts Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(24.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Lol I'm afraid I can't take credit for it!! Our consultant gave us the recipe I don't know where she got if from!!
    Give it a go it's so easy the 1st time I tried it I thought it was weird (the texture is a bit eggy) but I like it now, i also Addams few drops of strawberry flavour to the mix gives it a bit more flavour xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.