pjplatts

ROULARD
4 eggs
vanilla essence few drops
4 tblsp sweetner
strawberries or raspberries
1 tsp baking powder
1 tub quark

separate egg whites and whisk until stiff and in another bowl put egg yolks 1/2 tub quark 2 tblsp of sweetener few drops essence baking powder mix then fold into the egg whites place the mixture on a lined frylite tray bake for 10&15 mins until golden brown gas 5.With the rest of the quark , sweetener, essence and berries mix together and when the cake has cooked and cooled spread the quark mix and roll into swiss roll and put in fridge to chill for 1 hour the whole cake is 1/2 syn . You could make a savoury one using smoked salmon and prawns or something similar

Attachments

• image-2858522863.jpg
    image-2858522863.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,052
  • image-1251920528.jpg
    image-1251920528.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 742
oh wow this sounds amazing and all for half a syn how on earth did you come up with that!!! I bow down to you!! (if I can get back up again!!! lol!!)

xx

Madmazy said:
oh wow this sounds amazing and all for half a syn how on earth did you come up with that!!! I bow down to you!! (if I can get back up again!!! lol!!)

xx

Lol I'm afraid I can't take credit for it!! Our consultant gave us the recipe I don't know where she got if from!!
Give it a go it's so easy the 1st time I tried it I thought it was weird (the texture is a bit eggy) but I like it now, i also Addams few drops of strawberry flavour to the mix gives it a bit more flavour xx

Back