1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1/2 on! How???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Marylin, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Marylin

Marylin Member

Geezzz I'm annoyed!

Following it exactly! loads of super free, super spead, following green as a veggie, only about 13 or so syns a day.

So annoyed!

Been on it since sept. Nearly lost 3 stones.

Put on 2lb over xmas, but lost 2 1/2, and 1 last few weeks. Normally about 2 loss a week.

Am carefull and mix what I eat so don't eat same stuff each week.

Am on second week of silver fit thing.

How can I have not lost?

Went to new group as not happy with usual group and consultant said nothing helpful.

I am so annoyed!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW veggie
    If you are exercising more, it could just be fluid retention. Drink more water and see if that helps.
  4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    as said above, you need to eat MORE when you exercise..
    if you don't get enough calories ( I know we don't do the C word on SW..), then your body starts to panic and hold on to every little bit it can..
    also, is it now or is it nearly * week?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.