Extra Easy 1/3 Superfree

Bimbie Finn

Sorry if this has been asked before but do you have to have 1/3 superfree at every meal

Also what if i have syn free chips, peas and gravy on a ee day or can this not be done

Thanks in advance

For Extra Easy to work, I believe you really do need the 1/3 superfree at every meal. My C tells me that it's not essential and you should try, but not worry if it's not possible, but I would take that to be the exception rather than the rule.

Peas aren't superfree as they have to be synned on Red days, so unfortunately that meal wouldn't count as having 1/3 superfree in it.

Occasionally, if you can't work 1/3 superfree onto your plate you can do it by eating superfree foods before/after, but, as a PP has said it should be the exception rather than the rule, you could swap the peas for mange tout, another free vegetable, or have a fruit salad for dessert. The important thing to remember is to adjust your portion sizes on your main plate to allow for this. You should make them slightly smaller, so that by eating your fruit salad you then become comfortably full.
hope that makes sense, perhaps someone else can put into clearer words what I am trying to say...:eek:

Back